Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What do you think of Ann Coulter?

The_cavalierman

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Yes I'd hit it.

Civil Rights are loudly for Blacks and quietly for Asians. Eventually, they might be for hispanics, but I'm not so sure. They aren't for Whites because they've had everything else for too long. I think this is fact.

Also, I almost bumped the Skymall thread earlier, because I had to google it for **** talking reference point on FB.

In analogy, if my family today was extremely wealthy and a fairly model source of benefit to society in most desired ways (charitable, etc) today, yet its wealth was founded significantly on criminal or morally reprehensible activity, I would not be truly comfortable just because it was "in the past" and "I can't change the past.'.

:

but enough about the Kennedy family! [rimshot]

• 3 weeks later...
Seriously, wtf is wrong with Ann Coulter?

Ann Coulter ‏@AnnCoulter

Arlen Specter Accused of Flip-Flopping on the "Alive or Dead?" Issue.

Ann Coulter ‏@AnnCoulter

Last Thursday was national "coming out" day. This Monday is national "disown your son" day.

LOL Ann Coulter Got Jokes. :):D

Good jokes have to have a portion of fact to be really effective. Like it or not, the last one does.

She was on Bill Maher for about 10 minutes last week. Talking crazy talk.

Bill let her off pretty easy really. He kind of just let her hang herself with her special brand of crazy.

Also LOL at the knuckledraggers who equate Bill with the likes of Coulter. I dare those people to try and have a debate with him.

Thank the 8 Legged Spaghetti Monster for Real Time. Great show.

Saw this while taking a break from the latest Dexter. :cool:

Fun for everyone! :ols:

Ann Coulter's Barack Obama "Retard" Comment Draws Fire After Presidential Debate

http://xfinity.comcast.net/articles/entertainment-eonline/20121023/b356512/

In the wake of conservative pundit Ann Coulter 's tweet , "I highly approve of Romney's decision to be kind and gentle to the retard," following Monday night's presidential debate, several famous faces have voiced their feelings on such a remark and Coulter.

While I have previously noted the often demented, marrow-deep hypocritical, and outright repellent state of much of the conservative voice in America during the last few years, I steadfastly maintain that a sizable segment of that demographic is still a step above some of their most prominent figureheads, including Ann. But then, so are most specimens of Rattus norvegicus.

Saw this while taking a break from the latest Dexter. :cool:

Fun for everyone! :ols:

Ann Coulter's Barack Obama "Retard" Comment Draws Fire After Presidential Debate

http://xfinity.comcast.net/articles/entertainment-eonline/20121023/b356512/

While I have previously noted the often demented, marrow-deep hypocritical, and outright repellent state of much of the conservative voice in America during the last few years, I steadfastly maintain that a sizable segment of that demographic is still a step above some of their most prominent figureheads, including Ann. But then, so are most specimens of Rattus norvegicus.

And here is an open letter to Coulter that is quickly going viral, written by a 30-year man with Down Syndrome named John Franklin Stevens, who participates in the Special Olympics:

Dear Ann Coulter,

Come on Ms. Coulter, you aren’t dumb and you aren’t shallow. So why are you continually using a word like the R-word as an insult?

I’m a 30 year old man with Down syndrome who has struggled with the public’s perception that an intellectual disability means that I am dumb and shallow. I am not either of those things, but I do process information more slowly than the rest of you. In fact it has taken me all day to figure out how to respond to your use of the R-word last night.

I thought first of asking whether you meant to describe the President as someone who was bullied as a child by people like you, but rose above it to find a way to succeed in life as many of my fellow Special Olympians have.

Then I wondered if you meant to describe him as someone who has to struggle to be thoughtful about everything he says, as everyone else races from one snarkey sound bite to the next.

Finally, I wondered if you meant to degrade him as someone who is likely to receive bad health care, live in low grade housing with very little income and still manages to see life as a wonderful gift.

Because, Ms. Coulter, that is who we are – and much, much more.

After I saw your tweet, I realized you just wanted to belittle the President by linking him to people like me. You assumed that people would understand and accept that being linked to someone like me is an insult and you assumed you could get away with it and still appear on TV.

I have to wonder if you considered other hateful words but recoiled from the backlash.

Well, Ms. Coulter, you, and society, need to learn that being compared to people like me should be considered a badge of honor.

No one overcomes more than we do and still loves life so much.

Come join us someday at Special Olympics. See if you can walk away with your heart unchanged.

A friend you haven’t made yet, John Franklin Stephens

wpid-hn2l5912-jpg.jpeg?w=200&h=300

John Franklin Stevens

Bravo, Mr. Stevens.

http://specialolympicsblog.wordpress.com/2012/10/23/an-open-letter-to-ann-coulter/

Archived