Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What do you think of Ann Coulter?

The_cavalierman

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Wouldn't that spawn a Moderate?

The Ann Coulter and Michael Moore Love Child:

A much taller than normal sized girl with exceptionally long hands, a mans adams apple, a bleeding heart, turrets syndrome and an anger management problem. She would be sweet most of the time but the turrets will cause her to blurt out really mean spirited things about liberals every now and then followed by arbitrary cursing.

She would also be prone to videotaping everything, eating to the point of exhaustion and walking off sets when she doesn't get her way.

Did I miss anything?

:D

Is she any different than Michael Moore?

Except a lot more abrasive?

Finally. This is completely true. Michael moore is a douchebag extradonaire. He jumps in peoples cars attempting to interview them, and when they kick his fat bulbous ass out (Don't worry folks, the blubber protects him from any real harm) he thinks "Well, there, he doesn't want to speak to me, he must be hiding something"

I have read a couple of her books and was somewhat disapointed at her never ending rantings. Same as Franken , his books are similar with the liberial message

They are entertainers hiding under political masks, nothing to see here, move along.

I did not think franken was as vile but I've never really seen or heard him ranting. Was franken as Bad as Coulter on that liberal radio station?

I did not think franken was as vile but I've never really seen or heard him ranting. Was franken as Bad as Coulter on that liberal radio station?

No. Franken is big on calling out republicans on lies. Of course he's as dishonest as any partisan on the planet. There is a difference between calling people liars and calling people dangerous and labeling them as our enemies. There's another host on liberal radio, Randi Rhodes, that comes a lot closer.

"Franken is big on calling out republicans on lies. Of course he's as dishonest as any partisan on the planet."

Ok, fine, how is Al Franken a liar? One example at a time, if you may.

http://www.frankenlies.com/truth/index.htm

http://michellemalkin.com/2005/09/07/inside-air-america-al-frankens-lying-lies/

Should be enough for you. Franken is a POS comedian and a half arsed politician. He isn't worth defending.

"One example at a time, if you may."

Habla English? Comprende cut and paste?

:laugh:

Si yo intendo cut and pate muy bien.

No te pones bravo porque ese idiota es un mentiroso y un hipocrita tambien.

No me importa que used quere solamente un ejemplo por tiempo. Diga me cuando te hiceron Rey?

:laugh:

Si yo intendo cut and pate muy bien.

No te pones bravo porque ese idiota es un mentiroso y un hipocrita tambien.

No me importa que used quere solamente un ejemplo por tiempo. Diga me cuando te hiceron Rey?

:D nice, me encanta epanol cuando nunca lo intiende

Ann is not politically correct. However I agree with alot of what she says. Not all ,but alot. IMO I think people take alot of what she says on face value and honestly alot of what she says is intended to piss off the left, by her own admission, and it works!!

Archived