Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What do you think of Ann Coulter?

The_cavalierman

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

I read "Rush Limbaugh Is a Big Fat Idiot and Other Observations" and thought it was pretty darn humerous and right on target in some instances. One difference between these Franken and Coulter is that Franken conducted some research; Coulter literally makes up "facts and figures." She is liar, straight up and across the board.

And the worst part is, Franken, as a comedian, is better at being a political analyst then Coulter.

Coulter to me is nothing but a mean spirited evil waste of skin *****. Somebody that isn't capable of a bare minimum of compassion doesn't deserve to be part of our society.

Her black and white thinking persona is so over the top that it makes me boil inside everytime she opens her trap. Disgusting.

Coulter to me is nothing but a mean spirited evil waste of skin *****. Somebody that isn't capable of a bare minimum of compassion doesn't deserve to be part of our society.

Her black and white thinking persona is so over the top that it makes me boil inside everytime she opens her trap. Disgusting.

Do you really believe she means the things she says? I know she is not an idiot so I wonder at times if she simply takes that persona off like a hat when not in public.

Do you really believe she means the things she says? I know she is not an idiot so I wonder at times if she simply takes that persona off like a hat when not in public.

I often wonder if she does, but the way I see it, if she doesn't believe it it only makes her a more sinister person than I already believe her to be.

I often wonder if she does, but the way I see it, if she doesn't believe it it only makes her a more sinister person than I already believe her to be.

Carville and Madeline are proof positive that two political hacks can take the personas off and cooperate.

According to Wiki Coulter is dating a liberal so liberals can't be all bad.

Many of you know my views on Ms. Coulter, and where they come from. I knew her quite well in Law School. Her dorm room was right by mine first year, and I wasted many hours late into the night arguing political and social issues with her. What a waste of time that was.

As you can see, I was just as persuasive then as I am now.

By the way - she is extremely smart. She does not feel the need to be fair or consistent in her views. She is a polemicist - a "pot-stirrer." Her whole persona is calculated to give offense, and to profit from stoking up reasonable political divisions into outright hatred of the other side.

One of the funniest things I see on this board every time her name comes up is the predictable post by some random r resident ultra-conservatives to the effect of: "I like her because she gets the liburuls all angry... why are they so over-sensitive?" We all know that any poster who says that has blown his or her stack innumerable times before at a liberal commentator, demanding retractions, yelling about "treason" and so forth. The lack of self-awareness is a beautiful thing.

Many of you know my views on Ms. Coulter, and where they come from. I knew her quite well in Law School. Her dorm room was right by mine first year, and I wasted many hours late into the night arguing political and social issues with her. What a waste of time that was.

As you can see, I was just as persuasive then as I am now.

By the way - she is extremely smart. She does not feel the need to be fair or consistent in her views. She is a polemicist - a "pot-stirrer." Her whole persona is calculated to give offense, and to profit from stoking up reasonable political divisions into outright hatred of the other side.

One of the funniest things I see on this board every time her name comes up is the predictable post by some random r resident ultra-conservatives to the effect of: "I like her because she gets the liburuls all angry... why are they so over-sensitive?" We all know that any poster who says that has blown his or her stack innumerable times before at a liberal commentator, demanding retractions, yelling about "treason" and so forth. The lack of self-awareness is a beautiful thing.

:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

• 4 months later...

I hate her. She is pure evil. **** her. The world would be better off without her. I wish nothing but bad things for her.

If I saw her I would get arrested for sure.

Sorry if this is harsh but she sucks ass from a straw.

There was an episode of the Boondocks which had Ann Coulter saying all this crazy stuff, and then off camera was dating a black liberal rapper. It was pretty funny.

Ann Coulter invokes a wide range of emotions. What do you think of her and why?

She is a rightwing radical hatemonger who would have probably supported the Third Reich back in 1930's Germany. She is basically pure evil and the world would be a better place without the monster. :kungfu:

Let's make ES an Ann Coulter free-zone.

I hate her. She is pure evil. **** her. The world would be better off without her. I wish nothing but bad things for her.

If I saw her I would get arrested for sure.

Sorry if this is harsh but she sucks ass from a straw.

There was an episode of the Boondocks which had Ann Coulter saying all this crazy stuff, and then off camera was dating a black liberal rapper. It was pretty funny.

That's about where I stand.

She is a rightwing radical hatemonger who would have probably supported the Third Reich back in 1930's Germany. She is basically pure evil and the world would be a better place without the monster. :kungfu:

Let's make ES an Ann Coulter free-zone.

But yet people are allowed to post Keith Olbermann? :doh: C'mon, I will admit I'm as conservative as they come and I don't necassarilly agree with all of her views, but all the talking heads, whether it be Rush, Franken, Olbermann, or Coulture are all the same. They make weak-minded people's opinions for them. Don't single her out, they're all just the same.

But yet people are allowed to post Keith Olbermann? :doh: C'mon, I will admit I'm as conservative as they come and I don't necassarilly agree with all of her views, but all the talking heads, whether it be Rush, Franken, Olbermann, or Coulture are all the same. They make weak-minded people's opinions for them. Don't single her out, they're all just the same.

ehh your right about the talking heads, but Coulter stands alone in her evilness and insulting comments.

Telling Donnie Deutch (who is a Jew) that he needs to be "perfected" by becoming a Christian and that Christians are Jews with a fast track to heaven? Oh this was on his own show.

Olberman and Franken don't go out of there way to insult others. She has repeatedly said things about 9/11 victims not understanding this was an attack on the country so suck their loss and quit asking the gov't for help.

Here is that clip

You must not watch much Keith Olbermann. Evidently he's got some kind of thing going with O'Reilly.

To be honest, I don't watch much Olberman. I like O'Rielly better and being a moderate democrat its kinda strange. I do find myself agreeing with more and more of what he has to say. I actually do think Bill might not be a partisian hack and maybe is an independant (although leans right) like he says.

He and O'rielly fight for ratings and thats about it. And neither one of them makes personal attacks:2cents:

Archived