Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Paloffs is Now: 2007(merged)

RenegadeTK

3 hours ago, Rdskns2000 said:

I think some team will win 9 games to be the 7th wildcard. 

Yeah, it could be.  The thing is, a lot of the team "in the hunt" are all playing each other, and unless somebody goes on a run, I think 8 is possible.  

9 is almost a lock.  At least 1, if not 2 teams will make the playoffs with 9 wins.

If the following happens, we will be the 7 seed at the end of the week:

Bills defeat Saints

Dolphins defeat Panthers

Giants defeat Eagles

WFT defeat Seahawks

I don't see the Giants winning, but they are at home and divisional games are a toss up, but the other two games the teams we need to win will be favored and honestly we should beat the Seahawks.

There is a good chance we control our own destiny for the playoffs going into December. How about that?

• Like 3
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

5 hours ago, Chris 44 said:

As of right now I think the Eagles scare me more than the Cowboys do, I dont like how we match up against them.

I have the opposite take, I think we match up better with the Eagles than the Cowboys. The Eagles offense is like what the Panthers was this past week except without a back as good as Mac. Hurts can't beat anyone with his arm. His mobility is scary sure, but I think we can scheme something up to contain him.

A healthy Cowboys passing game is terrifying. Nobody can line up with those WRs.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Warhead36 said:

If the following happens, we will be the 7 seed at the end of the week:

Bills defeat Saints

Dolphins defeat Panthers

Giants defeat Eagles

WFT defeat Seahawks

I don't see the Giants winning, but they are at home and divisional games are a toss up, but the other two games the teams we need to win will be favored and honestly we should beat the Seahawks.

There is a good chance we control our own destiny for the playoffs going into December. How about that?

The NYG want blood vs the Eagles for the Eagles tanking in week 17 last year. No doubt this game is circled on their calendar since it came out. This game may also decide the fate of NYG coach Joe Judge, GM Dave Gettleman and QB Dan Jones.....Must win game for the NYG or it's all eyes on 2022 for them. I expect Eli to be on their speed dial to be the next GM of the NYG.

• Like 1

Just now, kingdaddy said:

The NYG want blood vs the Eagles for the Eagles tanking in week 17 last year. No doubt this game is circled on their calendar since it came out. This game may also decide the fate of NYG coach Joe Judge, GM Dave Gettleman and QB Dan Jones.....Must win game for the NYG or it's all eyes on 2022 for them. I expect Eli to be on their speed dial to be the next GM of the NYG.

I mean none of the Eagle players wanted to tank, it was only Pederson and he already got fired, so I'm not sure if that really applies.

1 hour ago, Warhead36 said:

I have the opposite take, I think we match up better with the Eagles than the Cowboys. The Eagles offense is like what the Panthers was this past week except without a back as good as Mac. Hurts can't beat anyone with his arm. His mobility is scary sure, but I think we can scheme something up to contain him.

A healthy Cowboys passing game is terrifying. Nobody can line up with those WRs.

The Eagles are peaking on both sides of the ball....the key will be to make Hurts have to get rid of the ball quickly and keeping contain on pass rush. Probably need to spy him. They're running the ball well and playing better defense. Not scared of them, TH will be a headache for them and we will hopefully be fully healthy on offense by then too. 

The division is tight again, gotta play great defense to win it. 

6 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

I mean none of the Eagle players wanted to tank, it was only Pederson and he already got fired, so I'm not sure if that really applies.

Not gonna get into it but it wasn't Pederson who wanted to tank, that's why he's gone, It was their owner and GM. The NYG know that and they will absolutely use it as fuel for this week. Let's see what the articles leading up to the game say later this week. I'll bet there's a lot on it. 

Then, the Eagles leaped frogged the NYG in the draft and stole Devonta Smith from them which was pretty impressive. I'm gonna be watching this game for sure....Joe Judge is a Philly guy and will be out for blood....believe it.