Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Paloffs is Now: 2007(merged)

RenegadeTK

On 11/7/2021 at 4:21 AM, BleedBNG said:

I think it's funny that the NFL thought there would be some kind of a divisional showdown, and that we'd be in it with our last 5 games against divisional opponents. The laugh is on you Goodell.

Well With Dallas losing, we're just 4 games behind.

Everything is not lost!

10 hours ago, Wildbunny said:

Well With Dallas losing, we're just 4 games behind.

Everything is not lost!

well, they're 2-0 and we're 1-0 in the division...  so, we're very much still in the hunt for the NFCE, oddly enough.

Would be awesome to sweep our division games and be 6-11... though we'll have to try for that opportunity next year.

4 hours ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

Does anyone know why our Week 15 at Philly says TBD, for both the time AND the date ?

Are they thinking of flexing it to Sunday Night ?

Maybe even Saturday, since the date says unknown, as well.

The TBD means it’s one of the 3 or 4 games the league is deciding on to be played that Saturday. The decision will be made sometime soon i think, whether to have it as a 1, 4, or 8:15 game on Saturday (or 4:30 or 8:15, if it’s only two games) or put it at 1:00 Sunday. 

Our game against the titans in 2018 was a TBD and got scheduled for Saturday 4:30, since both us and the titans were in the playoff hunt still. 

5 hours ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

Does anyone know why our Week 15 at Philly says TBD, for both the time AND the date ?

Are they thinking of flexing it to Sunday Night ?

Maybe even Saturday, since the date says unknown, as well.

Uh, the way these two teams are playing, they might just flex that game to a Wednesday at 7AM.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

6 minutes ago, ExoDus84 said:

Uh, the way these two teams are playing, they might just flex that game to a Wednesday at 7AM.

Also i think the NFL is able to flex MNF games out of MNF this season, starting in just a couple weeks...maybe they can flex our MNF game against the Seahawks from the Monday after thanksgiving to the Sunday after thanksgiving. I’d rather not be destroyed in prime time once again 

just checked, it starts week 12 which is when we play the Seahawks. PLEASEEEE NFL!!! Do the right thing! Don’t subject everyone to that awful game! 

Edited by Cooleyfan1993
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, Wildbunny said:

We're still 4 games behind Dallas.

Even as optimistic as I am, I don't expect to catch Dallas.

But the rest of the NFC wild card contenders are either bad or erratic, so the ineptitude in the Conference makes a Wild Card a possibility, just like the ineptitude in the division last year, made the Divisional Crown a possibility even with last year's bad start