Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Paloffs is Now: 2007(merged)

RenegadeTK

8 minutes ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

Practically everyone is, including and especially us.

You can see a difference between us and Dallas, in that we win games even when we're severely banged up. While they cannot seem to.

It’s true.  But when they get their guys back, they’ll be dangerous.  Unless they go out again.  Or they lose other guys.

14 minutes ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

Practically everyone is, including and especially us.

You can see a difference between us and Dallas, in that we win games even when we're severely banged up. While they cannot seem to.

If we lost McLaurin our offense would be buttcheeks too.

18 minutes ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

Sure seems like this place is actually in a better mood when Dallas loses, than after a Washington win.

When the team wins and looks good, too many don’t trust that they will continue to do so. When Dallas loses and it helps our (slim) chances to make the playoffs, it’s like…

D73CD56F-B348-49F6-8A4E-38BB8C0B961F.jpeg

• Haha 10

I wanted to mention it but didn't want to jinx it.

I thought Dallas might lose this game, and they did !!!!  The reason they lost is what this team needs; speed { no, not No-Doze } at WR.

But, if the WFT gets the win on Monday night, regardless of what the Eagles do, it will put this team in media discussions regarding winning the East or possibly a playoff spot. In playoffs, anything can happen. Anything...

1 hour ago, SAli457180 said:

With the Saints in implosion mode, especially with another game vs TB left on their schedule, this team could pass them in the standings if they can take care of their own business

Saints became no longer of concern once Winston got injured. Teams to watch right now as far as our competition are the 49ers, Vikings (play each other this weekend) and, surprisingly, the Eagles.

And it is hard to believe that Dallas might be on the verge of giving away the division. But they do have a get-right game against the same Saints next Thursday and, as others are noted, are lethal on offense when they have their horses.

The Dallas D seems to have let them down today. And does the Raiders performance today concern anyone going into next week (not to say we should overlook the Seahawks, especially given that we are cursed at FedEx on Monday nights)?

1 hour ago, hail2skins said:

Saints became no longer of concern once Winston got injured. Teams to watch right now as far as our competition are the 49ers, Vikings (play each other this weekend) and, surprisingly, the Eagles.

And it is hard to believe that Dallas might be on the verge of giving away the division. But they do have a get-right game against the same Saints next Thursday and, as others are noted, are lethal on offense when they have their horses.

The Dallas D seems to have let them down today. And does the Raiders performance today concern anyone going into next week (not to say we should overlook the Seahawks, especially given that we are cursed at FedEx on Monday nights)?

The Eagles do scare me. They have about as easy a remaining schedule as you get in the NFL and are somewhat of a back season team. Dallas has always been a front-runner, often falling apart on the back end. Their Denver loss is a loss they are not going to make up.

I don’t know how to do this from my iPhone 16…but do yourself a favor and look up in you tube “Taylor heineike is a baller…”….Happy Thanksgiving!!

Just now, Stefanskins said:

I don’t know how to do this from my iPhone 16…but do yourself a favor and look up in you tube “Taylor heineike is a baller…”….Happy Thanksgiving!!

It’s Heinicke  @&&whole…u’d kno that if you posted in the right threads…

• Haha 3

LOL. Washington might bully their way to the playoff's with a nasty run-da-football clock management team. And WFT has the most squirrelly QB in the league. Heinicke has to be FRUSTRATING for other teams...XFL QB that can't be contained. If they keep this up I like their chances. 

Edited by seamonster
  • Like 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

12 hours ago, Darth Tater said:

The Eagles do scare me. They have about as easy a remaining schedule as you get in the NFL and are somewhat of a back season team. Dallas has always been a front-runner, often falling apart on the back end. Their Denver loss is a loss they are not going to make up.

The one thing savoy the eagles is that I question their depth, especially on the ol. But Hurts is a mobile QB who isn't that good of a thrower (honestly he's one of the reasons I liked Mond in this post draft) but can do a lot with his legs. But that exposes him to the risk of injury. Not wishing it but also wouldn't be surprised. Same with their WRs. Basically they're playing above their pay grade right now and I'd expect them to come down to earth as their depth is exposed

23 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Eagles-WFT purely via PFF grades

Screen Shot 2021-11-26 at 2.53.53 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-11-26 at 2.54.04 PM.png

I saw some crazy stats about the Eagles, which reiterates my belief that they're a bigger threat than Dallas :

Philly ran for 252 yards against the Saints, who have the #1 Rush Defense

AND, they are the first team since 1978, to rush for at least 175 yards in 4 consecutive games, without a single 100-yard rusher, in any of them.