Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Paloffs is Now: 2007(merged)

RenegadeTK

Next two games against the Seahawks and Raiders are very winnable. Wilson still looks like his finger is bothering him and they're currently losing to the Colt McCoy-led Cardinals at home. Raiders will be on the road but they don't have much of a HFA, everyone travels to Vegas to see their team play, and they're in a rut right now post Ruggs arrest.

If we can get to 6-6 going into the final 5 division game stretch, we're very much in it.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Llevron said:

I can’t go but end zone section 100 seats on ticket master for 50 bucks. 

Some of y’all need to nut up and make it happen 👀👀

If I wasn’t going to a seminar in Connecticut next week I would be there.  I would buy tickets.  They have heart and are improving.  All you can ask.  You can bet I will be watching them in the hotel bar though.  

Playoffs probably unlikely. They are 5 teams with 5 wins ahead of us; though we got the head to head with Carolina and we get 2 games with the Eagles.

If we want to make the playoffs , probably need to finish 6-1 or 7-0. I’m not sure finishing 5-2, which would be 9-8 gets us in. We aren’t the only team winning.

20 minutes ago, Rdskns2000 said:

If we want to make the playoffs , probably need to finish 6-1 or 7-0. I’m not sure finishing 5-2, which would be 9-8 gets us in. We aren’t the only team winning.

I kinda have this gut feeling a team is going to get in with 8 wins. I don’t know why, just a hunch….

5 hours ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

That's crazy, especially considering the cancer battle through most of the season

You're right... and he also dealt with a life-threatening chronic illness in his personal life.

NFL rumors: Does Dwayne Haskins era with Redskins start on Sunday? - nj.com

Edited by petey hodge
  • Sad 1

59 minutes ago, Rdskns2000 said:

I think some team will win 9 games to be the 7th wildcard. 

I think the Vikings can easily reach 9 wins if not more. They should be a lot better then they are. And the Rams will definitely surpass 9 wins. But the 7 seed? I'm not so sure. The Saints are falling off without a real QB and Kamara hurt. The 49ers? Meh, not sold on them. After that it's a bunch of 4 win teams and I'm not sure any of them can reach 9 wins.

On 8/8/2014 at 8:12 PM, hail2skins said:

I posted "paloffs is now" in another thread today, but in reality the appropriate time to break it out is when the Skins win a game to move to 4-6 and creep within two games of the last wild card slot. :P

Relevant. PALOFFS IS OFFICIALLY ON AGAIN!!!1!:815:

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1