Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

TK

This pretty much will show you WWE's view on race

www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtAJqeTpDis&feature=kp

Nothing has changed either because they have made Dr. Big E. King because apparently Vince thinks it's funny.

I still don't know how that flew under the radar the way it did. And that was in 2005. Yet I barely remember anybody talking about it.

I can't imagine if he tried to do that today. He will get torched for that.

I think it's really hard to get past the Booker T- HHH feud

Over my time as a hardcore wrestling fan (which isn't now, at least as far as current stuff is concerned), i look at that incident as one of the top 2-3 mistakes ever made. Awful, awful program leading up to that match, and is one of the biggest reasons why Triple H is still hated vehemently.

Everyone but WWE was ready to see Book win the strap.

Ahmed Johnson COULD have been that guy, but he was just too crazy and hardheaded for his own good, and Stone Cold came onto the scene not long after Johnson hit his ceiling

Edited by Mr. Sinister

Besides the recent Big E promos, that Shelton Benjamin Momma angle was the only one that pissed me off. lol

I also remember him being involved in some angle with Evolution (immediately after Team Angle was broken up and he was drafted to Raw), and Randy Orton saying racist **** towards him.

I also remember him being involved in some angle with Evolution (immediately after Team Angle was broken up and he was drafted to Raw), and Randy Orton saying racist **** towards him.

Seems like it was some real racist stuff going on after the brand split.

Anything that happened on RAW from the brand split until like 2005, I missed it. Still trying to catch up on everything outside the major major stuff.

Does anyone remember Jay Lethal? I believe he's the ROH TV champ right now I'll have to look it up. God I loved him. Especially when he was "Black Machismo" and stole Savages Macho Man gimmick. Plus he's hilarious. Too bad he's never been in WWE. I think he's fantastic. He also has one of my favorite wrestling shirts ever:

http://www.prowrestlingtees.com/best-in-the-world-lethal.html

Edited by Big Weirdo
  • Like 1

Does anyone remember Jay Lethal? I believe he's the ROH TV champ right now I'll have to look it up. God I loved him. Especially when he was "Black Machismo" and stole Savages Macho Man gimmick. Plus he's hilarious. Too bad he's never been in WWE. I think he's fantastic. He also has one of my favorite wrestling shirts ever:

http://www.prowrestlingtees.com/best-in-the-world-lethal.html

LOL, his black machismo gimmick was hilarious.  I thought he had some great in ring skills, kind of on the smaller side, probably why he didn't ever get signed by WWE.  That t-shirt is funny as ****.

Yeah that was a rare time when an impersonation gimmick was great

Back when I actually watched TNA

He was so good at it. He really is great. Probably for the best he's never been in WWE. He's a great wrestler and doesn't need them to give him a gimmick where he wears Grillz and says NOW THATS WHACK!

Cole: "Here he is ladies and gentleman Jay Grillz!"

JBL: "Don't be whack Maggle! Haha I love it!"

The wwe has signed KENTA. I'm sure they will give him some mist spitting gimmick that will flop hard and we will be talking about his release in about 2 years give or take.

http://www.wwe.com/shows/wwenxt/kenta-signed-japan-nxt-26474181

Does he get to take the Go to Sleep back?

He's an awesome wrestler and STIFF as **** when he wants to be. You're right there they're gonna give him some ****ing samurai gimmick where he comes to the ring with a Japanese flag and yells Bonzai