Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

TK

Wasn't expecting the Jericho hate this morning. Geez lol

Until he can't go on the mic and the ring, I'll always give him some props. 

Funny though, when they announced the Fatal Four Way at Battleground, I was thinking, "Who is Bray Wyatt going to beef with now?"

Then bam, Jericho comes back and the Wyatt's attack him. Out of nowhere...

... plus fan reactions are the kind of things that make wrestling great to me.

Perfect example of how fans can make a good segment even better. The Swagger/Rusev segment. They ate that up last night, and made it a good moment. Only thing that's bad about it, is the fact that we all know that Rusev has no chance of losing to Swagger when they face each other. 

Yeah, any time Jericho wants to come back and wrestle for a while is ok with me. At least he's not like the other part-timers who just come back for a ppv here or there and don't really do any work. At least when Jericho comes back he's actually wrestling. And I didn't think he looked terrible, a little lean but probably actually in better shape than the last time he was back.

• Like 1

Jericho is always a plus. Miz should get a decent push. May not be great but they need main event heels that aren't part of the Authority and he's been in that role before. Good spot for Miz.

I hope Sandow wins the IC title. He won't. But I hope he does.

Reigns is clearly going to get screwed at Battleground and Cena is going to win setting up Lesnar and Cena.

AJ appears to be a face and Paige may be making a heel turn given their segment on RAW.

The first part of RAW kinda stunk. It picked up in the second half though

• Like 1

Yeah, any time Jericho wants to come back and wrestle for a while is ok with me. At least he's not like the other part-timers who just come back for a ppv here or there and don't really do any work. At least when Jericho comes back he's actually wrestling. And I didn't think he looked terrible, a little lean but probably actually in better shape than the last time he was back.

exactly. Jericho is a pro. He doesn't need anybody to carry him in the ring. I'd offer him a stable to lead where he doesn't have to perform every night. But he can get on the mic as much as possible. The guy is gold.

Jericho is always a plus. Miz should get a decent push. May not be great but they need main event heels that aren't part of the Authority and he's been in that role before. Good spot for Miz.

I hope Sandow wins the IC title. He won't. But I hope he does.

Reigns is clearly going to get screwed at Battleground and Cena is going to win setting up Lesnar and Cena.

AJ appears to be a face and Paige may be making a heel turn given their segment on RAW.

The first part of RAW kinda stunk. It picked up in the second half though

Agreed that Miz should get pushed a little.

Ugh, more Sandow. People are booing to get him out of the ring. They are sick of it.

You might be right about AJ. I was thinking what if she was working for HHH/Steph because Paige didn't get with the program. Then you could align each with the men from those sides.

Apparently Emma was arrested for trying to steal an iPod case. Nice way to ruin your career.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2115943-wwe-diva-emma-arrested-latest-details-and-updates

Strange. I don't know the girl except from the few times I've seen her on TV and I didn't read the article but I used my jump to conclusions mat and landed on "she has a problem."

Strange. I don't know the girl except from the few times I've seen her on TV and I didn't read the article but I used my jump to conclusions mat and landed on "she has a problem."

Yeah, that is weird. Funny how superstars have been arrested for DUIs, disorderly conduct, marijuana, etc., yet I feel like she is on the verge of being done because of thievery. 

Speaking of divas, they did a double turn last night for sure. Last time I saw them do it was with Del Rio and Dolph Ziggler after Ziggler cashed in MITB. 

It's smart... I can see Paige being a snarky pain in the ass... And AJ Lee is going to get cheered regardless... She was cheered anyways and now she's married to CM Punk.

Good move by WWE.

I'm still very impressed by the last hour of RAW. That was quality for the most part.

• Like 2

Wasn't expecting the Jericho hate this morning. Geez lol

Until he can't go on the mic and the ring, I'll always give him some props. 

Funny though, when they announced the Fatal Four Way at Battleground, I was thinking, "Who is Bray Wyatt going to beef with now?"

Then bam, Jericho comes back and the Wyatt's attack him. Out of nowhere...

Perfect example of how fans can make a good segment even better. The Swagger/Rusev segment. They ate that up last night, and made it a good moment. Only thing that's bad about it, is the fact that we all know that Rusev has no chance of losing to Swagger when they face each other. 

Unless Orton takes the strap Reigns should be Rusev's first big feud IMO. A clean victory in a long match for either one of them would make sense. A little feud with a swerving Swagger is a good way to build Rusev up a little too.

It's smart... I can see Paige being a snarky pain in the ass... And AJ Lee is going to get cheered regardless... She was cheered anyways and now she's married to CM Punk.

Good move by WWE.

I'm still very impressed by the last hour of RAW. That was quality for the most part.

Gotta hand it to that boy he came from nothing and left with some pretty strong assets.

Yeah, that is weird. Funny how superstars have been arrested for DUIs, disorderly conduct, marijuana, etc., yet I feel like she is on the verge of being done because of thievery.

Day later...

Emma was released.

Smh...

Really sucks. She could go in the ring. Would have been nice for her to elevate the level of women's wrestling in the ring.

They still got Paige, Lee, Fox, Natalya, and Naomi, Charlotte Flair is showing promise. Bailey(sp), and Sasha Banks are decent. So it's not like they really needed Emma, but her being there would have helped.

Emma was released.

While I am glad that awful dance is gone, it sucks for someone to lose their job like that

WWE.com has posted the following:

Upon further evaluation, WWE has reinstated Tenille Dashwood (WWE Diva Emma) but will take appropriate punitive action for her violation of the law.

That was quicker then when they released Daniel Bryan for clicking a guy with his own tie.

WWE.com has posted the following:

Upon further evaluation, WWE has reinstated Tenille Dashwood (WWE Diva Emma) but will take appropriate punitive action for her violation of the law.

That was quicker then when they released Daniel Bryan for clicking a guy with his own tie.

Someone in WWE HR didn't do their homework

hqdefault.jpg

Or Emma have Vince a personal apology 

24.jpg

Edited by spjunkies

Sting would be a good fresh face. They could use Sting against Cena as the Franchize of WCW against the Franchize of WWE. Sting could go against Randy Orton. It would be " The Icon Sting vs the Legend Killer Randy Orton. They could have Sting go against "The Nature Boy Ric Flair to continue their NWA/WCW feud.They could use Jerico returning to go against Sting . Sting could join a faction etc. Their are alot of storylines they could use Sting for.

Sting would be a good fresh face. They could use Sting against Cena as the Franchize of WCW against the Franchize of WWE. Sting could go against Randy Orton. It would be " The Icon Sting vs the Legend Killer Randy Orton. They could have Sting go against "The Nature Boy Ric Flair to continue their NWA/WCW feud.They could use Jerico returning to go against Sting . Sting could join a faction etc. Their are alot of storylines they could use Sting for.

I have to admit it would be funny as **** for Sting to debut only to have Ric Flair come out and beat the **** out of him revealing it was a setup between he and  Vince all along.  One last pulling of the wool over Sting's eyes, if you will.

No one wants to see them wrestle though.  Please join us in the 21st century.  

• Like 3

I have to admit it would be funny as **** for Sting to debut only to have Ric Flair come out and beat the **** out of him revealing it was a setup between he and Vince all along. One last pulling of the wool over Sting's eyes, if you will.

No one wants to see them wrestle though. Please join us in the 21st century.

LOL

"It was me Sting. It was me alllllll alooooong!!"

"Oh son of a ****"

Lmaoo

According to several live reports, one from reader Matt Harris, during tonight's WWE live event in Toronto, Ontario, Santino Marella got on the mic and announced to the live crowd that he had suffered his third neck injury, and his in-ring career is over.

Marella, an Ontario native, went on to say he never had the chance to be introduced from Canada, since his character is billed from Italy.

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/490349-wwe-star-in-ring-career-over

I feel bad for the guy :(