Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

TK

That graph was up to WM29, so the WWE Network wasn't out yet. Unless you're talking about another Network. 

But yeah, I didn't know RAW was getting 4 million. But who knows? Maybe they plan on getting more viewers over the years.

I lie to you not, doing that segment with the Divas. Paige, Cameron, Fox, and Naomi, my niece (early 20's) and my nephew (10) were glued to the TV.

Thing is, RAW is 3 hours and nobody wants to watch a show for three hours.

REALLY wish they'd release an app for Samsung Smart TVs.  Every time I turn on the PS3 there's a damn system update that needs to be done which now has me about 30 min behind. 

I convinced my wife and daughter to go out to eat at 8:10pm so I could come back and fast forward through all the **** if needed.  Glad I did.  

First match, awesome, wish the Wyatts had won though.  

Divas match, fast forwarded to winner Paige, could give two ****s about it.  Same with Sandow/Rose, who gives a ****, fast forwarded through that.

Money in the Bank Ladder Match = awesome.  Great match, loved it.  Loved how Seth Rollins won it too.  Old School baby!

Rybaxel vs. Gold/Star Dust - good match overall, Cody can pull this off afterall.  Odd, but happy with the result.  

Rusev vs. Big E - could give two ****s about.  Rusev is ****ing horrible and they let Big E continue to talk.......thank God for fast forward.

Layla vs Summer Rae  = WHY????  fast forwarded through this meaningless match.  Winner Layla, good for her I guess.  Who the **** is she again?

Money in the Bank Championship Match - really good, very entertaining.  I'm pissed off Cena won though.  I don't give a **** how popular he is or how long he hasn't held a title.  I ****ing hate him now (in the ring).  I was hoping for Bray to win it.  A couple of times I was wishing Kane would win it, cause that would really put the Authority in a position, which would have been a nice angle to work for a while.

But no, super Cena wins again.  At least we had the past year or so right?

Another meh PPV.

It barely kept my interest outside of Rollins' big bumps

And after Summerslam I'm done with the network, it's been four months and it still routinely ****s up

What are you streaming it through?  

I've streamed it through my PS3, which seems ok for the most part, but has buffering issues.  Same with my Roku.  Now through my Apple TV, I have almost zero issues.  In fact, I make sure for the PPVs that I have it hooked up and watch live through that device.

That sets up either Rollins trying to cash in MITB on Cena or Randy Orton finally gets to use his rematch clause on Cena.

It don't matter what happens in the next three weeks. Doesn't matter who Cena faces at Battleground, he's going to win.

They're setting up Lesnar vs Cena for the title. It's clear as day now. smh...

I was really hoping that Reverend Big E thing was a one time thing. Looks like they're going to stick with it. Whatever little hope I had left in Big E was destroyed. 

The champ holds the WWE title and the World Heavyweight title. They combined them but not really.

They're combined. The two belts represent one title.

They should drop the WHC one though, but whatever...

But that makes me think of a storyline that I only remember seeing in TNA with Kurt Angle.

I want to see somebody, NOT JOHN CENA! but anybody else hold all the male single titles. 

I think that is another way you can build the secondary titles up.