Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

TK

I'm hoping they do away with jobbers and make everyone a viable threat to people within the same "tier". But they won't, so: Otunga (wtf has he been?), Ziggler (makes me sad), Sandow (sad), Santino, Goldust...

Sandow Loses Three Matches in One Night

As last night's WWE Live Event in Hamilton, Ontario, Damien Sandow lost three straight matches in a matter of minutes. He lost his first bout to Titus O'Neil, then demanded a new opponent, lost to Bo Dallas, then demanded a third opponent, and quickly lost to Adam Rose.

This is from wrestlezone.com.

Ugh. So yes. The answer is Sandow to the jobber question.

MVP apparently made enough money as a WWE mid-card jobber to buy the damn company.

Seriously, think about that.

I actually want a full report when you are done. Not on the card, but on the attendance and general feel. The cool new thing on the wrestling news sites is pictures of the live crowds at TNA shows. You can generally county everyone individually.

Ok so this post is in response to last nights TNA Wrestling PPV Slammaversary. I went there with my cousin, it was just the two of us. I ended up buying the cheap nose bleed seats and we roamed around like we always do. Most people don't act this way at events and if this bothers you I'm sorry, I've been going to shows all kinds for ever it seems and the action isn't always where your sitting.

So when we arrived at the stadium we took our original seats which were horrible like I thought. I tried to take a view to show the setup. To my left was an empty section we would eventually sit at (More about that later), and the people were to the right of my original seats (We sat in three different places and this was the first)

IMG_20140615_202652_871_zps8d2bc600.jpg

IMG_20140615_202647_498_zps73a06618.jpg

The place was tiny but as any ECW fan knows tiny can be great if the crowd buys in, and we did. Before the matches actually started though we left those nosebleeds and went to the lower level. I picked a place that I thought would be good for seeing the action, we sat in the back row where the perspective was the same that Tenay and Taz see minus the televisions

IMG_20140615_202508_869_zps508bf949.jpg

The show kicks off and the crowd went nuts for the X division bumps and then we marked out hard for the originals which included great reactions for Kurt Angle, the Dudley Boys, and the Von Erics. The crowd excitement at the show was hot, read a little reaction on the message forums and they said it was the best crowd TNA had seen in a very long time. I started many of the chants actually, I have no shame and just there to have a good time, including the Steve chant (My cousins name is Steve so that was fun for me) and the wrestlers seemed to appreciate how loud we were being. The Dudley Boys said that was the best crowd chant for "We Want Tables" they had ever heard. Seriously if this stuff interests you download the ppv and watch it. The crowd was noisy as could be. I'm louder then most two people when I want to be, and wrestling gives me a place to really let that loose.

So after a few matches we decide to move again, not that there was anything wrong with those seats but we were bored. So this time with our final seats we walked the building until we get to the closed off area (empty area with blue seats) and then picked a pretty cool spot there. Why it was cool was we had full view of the ramp (Beautiful People)

Picture6_zps7b63a5aa.jpg

and the backstage area (This is Abyss without a mask on and Bubba Ray Dudley after his match)

Picture1_zps9224e12e.jpg

Picture2_zps6eedbcda.jpg

And it was the VIP section. After the Dallas Cowboys had there spot they came and sat a few rows below where we were. My cousins being a Redskin fan booed them and shouted Cowboys Suck at them, all in good fun. And we even met Earl or was it Dave Hebner I forgot to ask, the famous referee. He came out and watched the last few matches and we approached him for a photo. I am the guy in the background....photo bomb!!! Hebner didn't want to stand up so the picture was taken looking up at him. By this time my phone had died but his was still working hence why I am in the background there lol

IMAG0153_zps399a5b10.jpg

Anyway it was a blast, much more fun then the WWE Sunday show I had floor seats back in April here. I would highly highly highly recommend going to a TNA show if your a fan of the old school. And more importantly walk around the show! You never know what your experience will be like.

Yup he is the champ. He's muscled up a lot and the crowd gave him a good reaction, I didn't pay attention to that last match except for seeing if any belts would change hands that show and they didn't. Between him Aries, and Lashley the main even was lame but other people enjoyed it

There a way to view a ppv in its entirety on WWE Network? I just got on for the first time and it loks like a bunch of individual clips/matches. Please tell me there is a way to view the entire thing or I am pulling out the sad face.

Figured I'd go deep into some wrestling stuff (at least until TC starts) to take my mind off the NBA.

Edited by Mr. Sinister

There a way to view a ppv in its entirety on WWE Network? I just got on for the first time and it loks like a bunch of individual clipsmatches. Please tell me there is a way to view the entire thing or I am pulling out the sad face.

Figured I'd go deep into some wrestling stuff (at least until TC starts) to take my mind off the NBA.

Yes.  All the PPVs are there in its entirety.  There should be an option in your app at the top called "Shows" (should be Home, Shows, Schedule, Search, My Account).  

Select Shows, then PPV, then you pick WWE, WCW or ECW.  Then just scroll through all the choices (i.e. WWE - Armageddon, Backlash, etc), and pick the year you want to watch.

There is some buffering, but you have access to the full PPV.  There are some other content available -  In-Ring options (for weekly shows), Originals (like Legends House and Beyond the Ring), and the Vault (ECW Hardcore TV, etc.).

Did you buy a subscription?  Cause I don't know what's available if you didn't.  

Edited by Dont Taze Me Bro

Gillberg lolol

They clowned Goldberg hard, man. The only thing funnier was when they signed Goldberg and one of the first things he did was damn near cut that man in half with a spear after Rock trotted his old crusty ass out there.

Apparently he's from Glen Burnie

Brood with the greatest music/gimmick/ring entrance pound for pound in the history of the WWE

Edited by Mr. Sinister

Gillberg lolol

They clowned Goldberg hard, man. The only thing funnier was when they signed Goldberg and one of the first things he did was damn near cut that man in half with a spear after Rock trotted his old crusty ass out there.

Apparently he's from Glen Burnie

Brood with the greatest music/gimmick/ring entrance pound for pound in the history of the WWE

I forgot all about Gillberg lol.  I remember all the hype around Goldberg and his winning streak, which was one of the dumbest angles during the Monday Night wars.

I never understood why they bring in guys and have them completely utterly dominate (Goldberg, Ryback, Big Show, Mark Henry, etc.) for match after match, show after show.  Only to bury them later and have them appear mortal/average.  

I never understood why they bring in guys and have them completely utterly dominate (Goldberg, Ryback, Big Show, Mark Henry, etc.) for match after match, show after show.  Only to bury them later and have them appear mortal/average.  

Goldberg should have won for two more years. Kevin Nash got the book and immediately put himself over Goldberg.

I went through the lineup for that show.... Didn't know half those dudes lol

Is Eric Young really champ?

As long as they put on a good show, does it matter who's champ? Never understood all the hate TNA receives. Sure, they have messed up, but so haven't the WWE.

Yes.  All the PPVs are there in its entirety.  There should be an option in your app at the top called "Shows" (should be Home, Shows, Schedule, Search, My Account).  

Select Shows, then PPV, then you pick WWE, WCW or ECW.  Then just scroll through all the choices (i.e. WWE - Armageddon, Backlash, etc), and pick the year you want to watch.

There is some buffering, but you have access to the full PPV.  There are some other content available -  In-Ring options (for weekly shows), Originals (like Legends House and Beyond the Ring), and the Vault (ECW Hardcore TV, etc.).

Did you buy a subscription?  Cause I don't know what's available if you didn't.  

They're still missing some NWA/WCW content. I have no idea why The Great American Bash 86, 87 is not added and I'm still waiting for NWA/WCW TV.

• Like 1

I never liked the Goldberg streak, it was cool at first and during some PPV events but mostly it just let me know to tune out of a match since I knew he wasn't going to lose. It really took drama out of matches to me

Speaking of streaks. I think they are trying to build a Bo Dallas streak. Right now he is 7-0. Personally I would love to see them build a streak of him not losing for like a year. lol

And speaking of laughing out loud...

RedUnkemptGnatcatcher.gif

I'm okay with this for now because Cody can pull this off. But if this doesn't result in a heel turn, I'm gong to be pissed lol

Just finished watching RAW - I absolutely loved the Reigns/Rusev showdown. It was done perfectly, and gives Rusev a little more legitimacy. 

Poor Ziggler - I thought he had the match after the Famasser. Wish that dude would get a bigger push.

Curious to see what Authority does next week. Who's to say they won't reverse the Reigns win...