Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

TK

The faces of the audience after that was freaking hilarious.  That being said, Brock?  He already left the company once and his heart/desire has been questioned in the past.  That moment should have been used to elevate someone who really needed it.

Billy Gunn injured at WrestleMania 30

NEW ORLEANS – Billy Gunn sustained hemoptysis after he and his New Age Outlaws partner, Road Dogg, suffered a double-Triple Powerbomb by The Shield at WrestleMania 30.

"At the very end of the match, Billy sustained a powerbomb maneuver," reported WWE’s Dr. Chris Amann. "After that maneuver, he started to develop hemoptysis, which is the medical term for coughing up blood.

"We brought him back and evaluated him immediately, checked his oxygen, his blood pressure … everything was stable," Amann continued. "We got some X-rays of his chest, which did not show any evidence of a collapsed lung, so our diagnosis right now is that he most likely ruptured a small blood vessel that caused bleeding to the airways and, subsequently, coughing  up blood."

As for Gunn’s condition at this time, Dr. Amann said, "We’re going to monitor him closely for the rest of the night, and we’ll have any additional updates as they’re available."

Stay tuned to WWE.com for updates on Billy Gunn.

Watched the whole thing.  Can't believe the streak was broken.

That's just, no.  To Lesnar?  Was Taker legitimately hurt?  Is that ref gonna get fired for ****ing it up?

Seriously, that just killed my week and it hasn't even started.  It's like when we lose; I'm definitely not 100% for the rest of the week.

I ****ing love that the Taker lost to Brock.  Brock has a medical condition that will not allow him to compete like he needs to in MMA.  He's back in WWE for as long as he can be.  Taker is old school, he will job/put over talent if its good for business.  Brock ending the streak gives him a huge push.  

Now, lets see what the do with Brock, cause he has only been a PPV wrestler since his return.  Will he get a title push?  Bryan winning the belt, well, I didn't like it, but its what the fans wanted.  

I ****ing love that the Taker lost to Brock.  Brock has a medical condition that will not allow him to compete like he needs to in MMA.  He's back in WWE for as long as he can be.  Taker is old school, he will job/put over talent if its good for business.  Brock ending the streak gives him a huge push.  

Now, lets see what the do with Brock, cause he has only been a PPV wrestler since his return.  Will he get a title push?  Bryan winning the belt, well, I didn't like it, but its what the fans wanted.  

WTF?  People hate Brock for beating Taker, not the other way around.  If CM Punk would've beaten him after that epic feud, then you'd have your point.

This doesn't even seem real, like it was a mistake.  Paul Heyman saved it, but it was incredibly awkward.

Yeah, something was off about the end. But it is what it is. I wonder how they're going to tie this in with Sting tomorrow night...

Punk should have broke the streak last year.

I care about women wrestling, they are just pushing the wrong ones. AJ is good, but the Bella's man? They make Emma look all clutsy, but she can go in the ring. They are taking their time with Paige. They better call her up soon and they better not mess it up.

Bryan should have won, and word is Del Rio is going to feud with him.

Cesaro is the hottest coming off of WM behind Bryan, and CM Punk...

Edited by MLSKINS

WTF?  People hate Brock for beating Taker, not the other way around.  If CM Punk would've beaten him after that epic feud, then you'd have your point.

This doesn't even seem real, like it was a mistake.  Paul Heyman saved it, but it was incredibly awkward.

No way man. I've always loved Brock Lesnar.  Im pumped he won.  I was hoping Batista would win the belt tonight too.  And yall keep mentioning CM Punk.  I love him, just like yall, but he quit on WWE, twice now.

He had his little **** fit a couple of years ago, had another and Vince, HHH and Steph are like **** you.  Which they should be.  Good ****ing god, he carried the ****ing belt over a ****ing year.  

Edit:  I love all you guys and opinions :D  Im drunk, off tomorrow and going to bed.  Long live Brock Lesnar THE BEAST INCARNATE

Edited by Dont Taze Me Bro
  • Like 1

YESTLEMANIA lol.  good stuff.  As a guy who used to watch religiously when I was younger (pre attitude era -> attitude era) I haven't been interested whatsoever for about 10 years.  Been checking out raw lately, drinking the hype for WM and it didn't disappoint. 

Bryan winning was gonna happen, they did a good job of putting it all together.  A nice patient push to culminate at the biggest stage.  

This Cesaro guy is AWESOME.  Gets good pops at whatever day of the week show, and I don't care what haters say about WWE athletes, and I don't care how much Big Show jumped up, that was AWESOME how he lifted him.  Young guy, bright future for him.

As for Taker, who cares that it was Brock?  The Wrestlemania Undertaker matches, for a long time now, haven't been about putting anyone over.  Same with Brock Lesnar matches really.  Wrestlemania's don't always have a bigger match than the Taker one, the WWE title match has sometimes been in the shadow of it.  This time, everyone's waiting for Daniel Bryan to win it, and -WHOA-, Taker loses?  It's brilliant.  Best crowd reaction in WWE history.  If it were another, you know, 'real' sport, not a cool way to retire at all, losing.  For sports entertainment?  It's just fine.  These WM Taker matches had to stop eventually, and again, why not end it with that GLORIOUS crowd reaction lol.  Man that was something.

Otherwise, I wish the tag titles meant more these days.  I think Roman Reigns needs to break into his own, perhaps do the intercontinental belt thing, making THAT belt mean more as well, and the other Shield dudes be a killer tag team.  

Cena is just bleh.  Bray Wyatt is a hell of an entertaining worker, and I think he needs to break off from his dudes as well, making another tag team out of the other guys.  This trio thing is neat when they make a cool 6 man match, but meh.  But yea, Cena needs something different to happen.  People talking heel turn for him for a long time.  I dunno about that, but maybe a new style, new music.  New moves, just something.  I think the WWE knows the Cena thing is old.

Anyway, cool Wresltmania along with some brewskis and a day off tomorrow.  I just discovered how part of this message board is into WWE so I leave you with this:....which I probably saw on here in the first place, but like I said - brewskis

Edited by Dirt