Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

TK

Exactly what Sherrard said.

What does a match with HHH do for Bryan? Sheamus had one with HHH a few years back and is stuck in a rut. Anything but a main event match is a joke.

And as far as the Punk thing goes, I knew it was most likely not happening cuz I still read dirt sheets for some odd reason. However I thought they would realize how ****ty the product is and how much they need a jol.

And holy **** who the hell is the chick with the stupid ass dance ???

Emma. She can wrestle her tail off, but that dance is stupid. But you know what, it's catching on with the fans lol...

Who knew that he best way to get the fans behind you is to do some movements with your arms? Fandangoing, yes and no chants, Emmaing? Lol

Does the makeup team powder him before matches or something? That is the whitest dude I have ever seen in my life

Apparently he puts on a special cream daily. Showing that kind of devotion really put him in HHH's good graces

And I don't think he sucks. WWE effed his character up. When he was bad ass monster heel who was kicking Cenas ass, he was great. Then they pussifed him and made him a joke

Edited by BRAVEONTHEWARPATH93

Emma. She can wrestle her tail off, but that dance is stupid. But you know what, it's catching on with the fans lol...

Who knew that he best way to get the fans behind you is to do some movements with your arms? Fandangoing, yes and no chants, Emmaing? Lol

All you read online is how Paige is already a better performer than anybody besides maybe AJ on the main roster. Is it that writing is SO bad they can't use her?

Last night they had a plan to stay in front of the crowd. They had Heyman out there for like 20 min to know the crowd off their game. They didn't have Road Dogg do his opening because they knew he would get chanted over. They did the quick Uso win. They pushed Batista as a heel again. They had Daniel Bryan come and make reference to punk and challenge HHH. They had him fight Batista and got the crowd off track again with a DQ. The whole night was based on keeping the crowd from getting on a roll.

Apparently he puts on a special cream daily. Showing that kind of devotion really put him in HHH's good graces

And I don't think he sucks. WWE effed his character up. When he was bad ass monster heel who was kicking Cenas ass, he was great. Then they pussifed him and made him a joke

He is like a roided up Casper

This.

I just watched the Shield/Wyatt match again. It felt like they gave them liberty to do whatever because it had very little structure to it. But the match felt very authentic.

Edited by MLSKINS

I can't believe anyone thought Punk was coming back. It seemed so transparent from the start. As soon as Paul Heyman came out that sealed the deal. Not to mention having the Usos win the tag titles? That was by design. As soon as those things happened that should have clued you in.

Overall I thought it was the best RAW in months. Not to mention we finally got a glimpse of ultra dick HHH. I hope he turns up the intensity the next few weeks. He works best as an asshole with some fire.

Hey man you'll just have to do like Batista says and DEAL WITH IT. (My new favorite wrestling catchphrase)

I dont think Usos winning the tag straps had anything to do with Punk not showing up.  That was a marketing strategy because they are having a Main Event on WWE Network only tonight where the New Age Outlaws activated their rematch clause.  

That's Vince stacking his pockets with dolla bills as more people sign up for WWE network.........and I hope they do this once a month or two, it would be great to see actual title changes again during Raws/WWE Network Main Events.

WWE Main Event

Daniel Bryan over Corporate Kane

Some Chick over Another Chick

Tag Team Titles on the line - Usos vs NAO - starting now

Edit:  Bull****, the NAO aren't wrestling tonight.  Now its the ****ing matadors vs. the Usos.  

Edited by Dont Taze Me Bro

sami zayn vs antonio cesaro on nxt was easily one of the best matches ive seen in years - wow.

I must say, WWE Network is pretty cool. I wish they had all Raws/Nitros. I'd love to see the weird stuff I remember from a kid like T.L. Hopper, Aldo Montoya, Bertha Faye, etc. Worth it even just to try for a week free.

Edited by RVAbrendan
  • Like 1

sami zayn vs antonio cesaro on nxt was easily one of the best matches ive seen in years - wow.

I must say, WWE Network is pretty cool. I wish they had all Raws/Nitros. I'd love to see the weird stuff I remember from a kid like T.L. Hopper, Aldo Montoya, Bertha Faye, etc. Worth it even just to try for a week free.

Im with ya man.  Im hoping they will eventually start adding them.  At least from the attitude era at minimum.

I dont think Usos winning the tag straps had anything to do with Punk not showing up. That was a marketing strategy because they are having a Main Event on WWE Network only tonight where the New Age Outlaws activated their rematch clause.

That's Vince stacking his pockets with dolla bills as more people sign up for WWE network.........and I hope they do this once a month or two, it would be great to see actual title changes again during Raws/WWE Network Main Events.

You're crazy if you don't think that wasn't planned because of the crowd. Vince and WWE played the smarks in Chicago like a fiddle.

Anybody else listen to Stone Cold's postcasts? Everything from wrestling/traveling/drinkin stories to him reviewing hilarious stories about chain emails his mother and law writes him. It's a pretty good listen. http://podcastone.com/Steve-Austin-Show

He interviewed Daniel Bryan not too long ago and hearing Bryan speak about his past was really interesting and only made me like the guy more. Loves technical wrestling and a really humble guy.

I ordered TNA Lockdown last night and I must say it was probably one of the weakest TNA PPV's I've seen in a long time. We all wanted, 1st Russo gone. CHECK! Then Bischoff. CHECK! Then Hogan. CHECK! Now who do ya blame? We all talk about letting the young guys flourish, but TNA is seriously lacking star power and it showed last night.

What has happened to Joe? He used to put on some incredible matches, now he's just simply dull. I know Magnus represents the youth movement, but dude is simply not main event material. It doesn't help that TNA is booking him as a paper champion. Last night showed it.

TNA at one time had the best tag and women's division in ALL of wrestling. What happened? They went from America's Most Wanted to Beer Money to Bro-Man's? Those guys are a joke.

With all that being said, TNA's biggest problem is Dixie Carter. She wants to be famous so bad. Rumor has it, Jeff Jarrett was gonna purchase TNA with financial backing from Toby Keith under one stipulation. Dixie Carter would still be apart of TNA, but not as an on-air personality. Dixie refused and her daddy(who really owns TNA)refused the deal.

As a TNA fan, I really wished that deal had gone through because TNA is a mess right now. I'm not gonna go as far as people have been doing since the day TNA was formed by saying the end is near, but TNA desperately needs to do something. Send CM Punk a blank check. Something.

CM Punk alone would not fix TNA.  Look at some of the big WWE stars they did lure away, Kurt Angle (big snag), Christian (who was at the time mid-card in WWE), RVD (getting washed up), Foley (washed up/end of career), Jeff Hardy (big snag), NAO (pretty much washed up), Dudley Boys (good snag), Booker T (towards the end of being headliner), Kevin Nash (at end of career), etc.

Just about every single one of those guys went back to WWE cause they could get paid more to do less.  What current WWE talent is still on the TNA roster?  Angle, Mr. Anderson, MVP, Jeff Hardy, Taz (announcer) and Bubba Ray (that's all I can think of).  The main problem is Dixie Carter and why on earth she thought bringing in Bishoff and Hogan would do anything for them is beyond me.  

They need to get past the recycled bull**** story lines and get back to wrestling, good ole fashion feuds, screw jobs/heal turns at PPVs.  They absolutely need to stay away from huge factions and too many factions.  They have the right number of belts for one show (although I'd strongly consider scrapping the X Division belt).  Maybe get rid of the Television title and add an Extreme title in its place for more hardcore matches (i.e. barbwire, chairs, etc.).

I'd have one faction form, no more than four members, maybe five counting a manager that does what old school managers do, screw the opponents when the ref ain't looking kinda Jim Cornett/Ted Debiase did back in the day.  Don't have the faction have all the belts either, that's way to played up like the NWO days, etc.

Beef up the women's circuit again, it actually was some of the best women's wrestling I had seen in a long time (ala Lita, China, Trish Stratus).  They have 8 chicks on the roster.  No more factions in womens.  Straight brawling.  Avoid tag teams except on occasion, like after a screw job at a PPV, say whoever is feuding with Madison sets up a screw job agreement with another knockout that if they interfere and help her win the title, they will give them a title shot at the next PPV.  Have them feud for a month, then, with management/owner interference change the match to a fatal three way for the womens title.  

X Division - I have not a clue if its any good at all anymore, but, maybe strip the title from the current holder, hold a battle royal with all the wrestlers in that division, winner is new champ.  Or scrap the division all together - form tag teams to beef back up the tag titles.

TV title - get rid of it, replace with an extreme rules title and hardcore matches.  Let anyone go after it.

World title - no idea here, but keep it changing up every 3-4 months if possible, they just don't have the talent for one guy to hold it forever.

Tag Team Champs - they really need more wrestlers and new teams to beef this up, the overall roster is limited on quantity.  This one is probably the one that suffers the most and like stated above used to be the strongest division.  

The only way to fix everything is with more quality talent and shear numbers, they don't have enough bodies to throw in the mix for everything as it stands.  They may even consider scrapping the X Division and forming more tag teams to beef back up the tag team belts.  If they did that, replaced the television belt with an extreme championship belt anyone can go after.  Then stuck to old school wrestling with the heavyweight belt and were careful with the womens belt, it could get interesting again.

Edited by Dont Taze Me Bro

Agree with most of what you said, but they have already got rid of the TV Title. TNA does need to get back to some good ol rasslin. I believe they need a second show. Probably in syndication. They need to get their product out there.