Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Show Yourselves III

Tarhog

• 8 months later...

Fortunately, my wife isn`t a neurotic. But if she was... that`s the way I`d roll.

Luckily for me, he loves the kitties as much as me, and knows that having to bathe a cat in the middle of the night is right up there with...well, I'd say a rogue kidney stone.

Lids down, fellas.

Luckily for me, he loves the kitties as much as me, and knows that having to bathe a cat in the middle of the night is right up there with...well, I'd say a rogue kidney stone.

Lids down, fellas.

A patient of mine.... an older English lady.... during our discussion mentioned that she once had a guest who used her bathroom and after finishing, didn`t put down the toilet lid. She was appalled at the lack of manners of her guest. I wasn`t aware that such a courtesy existed -- and since when is having the ability to look into an empty toilet offensive. Yikes.

• 7 months later...

A patient of mine.... an older English lady.... during our discussion mentioned that she once had a guest who used her bathroom and after finishing, didn`t put down the toilet lid. She was appalled at the lack of manners of her guest. I wasn`t aware that such a courtesy existed -- and since when is having the ability to look into an empty toilet offensive. Yikes.

I was once told that some of the matter in the toilet shoots up when you flush due to the explosive nature of flushing the toilet, so I've always put the lid down before I flushed.

Besides, my sink is right next to my toilet, and I really don't want to drop something in there by accident.

My lid is pretty much always down, unless I'm using it.

Since posting pics from a tablet is a pain in the ass I decided to just reuse some old ones. Keep in mind these pics are about 5 years old. I'm not NEARLY the drunk I once was.

Maybe once day I'll get around to posting some of me in my aged state.

We had some good times in this thread, going back was... interesting.

And that's how you do that. Two cups of Cap'n and Coke strapped to the hands... with a Jager shirt on. I'm either very good or very sad.3405415837_d8b501ba09.jpg?v=0

My girl and me after a Redskins game this season. Which one? I can't remember... I can only be certain that we won and I was drunk.3211781414_3864530181.jpg?v=0

733967_10151543363814528_1692220855_n.jp

This is the night I got to cook for the first ladies personal chef and answer all of his questions, while I was at the sustainable farming institute.

10357441_10202979320022500_2123749975013

Post St Paddys with all of our awards for the parade down here, looking like a complete hillbilly at work.

986620_10202427529028070_713402306_n.jpg

If my shirt wasn't inside out, it says "I bring nothing to the table"  :ols:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived