Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Show Yourselves III

Tarhog

You know he was telling everybody to have a nice day...in whatever the 70 word Jumbo equivalent of that is.

I was just told in feedback that while the paper was well-written that I should work on saying more with less.

*cough* THIS IS WHO I AM! DON'T REPRESS ME!

Dirty Dog. I have a custom Butz jersey too. The older ones though.

:lol:

Great pics man, thanks for sharing.

I used to have old ones but my mid section has grown "out" a little and they dont fit any more lol

your kids are adorbs.

Thanks!!

• 9 months later...

What the hell I'll play. 

My nephew and I,(No. No creatine in his formula when he was little. ;)  ).  This was early last fall on a game they traveled to California for. 

_SAF3684a-M.jpg

My lovely wife and 2 stepsons on a high school band trip to Disneyland last May. 

familypic-M.jpg

My wife and I at near the start of the Emigrant Lake trail late last Summer. 

emlktrail-2-M.jpg

emlktrail-1-M.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Springfield is that butterfly where you got the inspiration for your back tattoo?

Not a back tattoo, I got the butterfly tattoo to cover up my chocolate starfish.

Why does Springfield have a black and white picture of a muscular dude on his fridge?

It's part of my shrine to doc. His ankles might be weak, but the rest of him is rock solid.

When you take a header into the water while scrambling around boulders looking for a good angle for a pic,you take a pic for posterity.  :P  Camera was in the backpack at the time and it's waterproof. 

me88flls-L.jpg

• 2 months later...

BUMP!

Got a chance to play in the Mickey Steele Celebrity Golf tourney with the Rypien Foundation and Special Olympics as beneficiaries.  Had some wings and beers with Doug Williams and Jeff Bostic.  Got a photo with MD's Governor Hogan and last but not least....Doc Walker.

post-122377-0-22309900-1464013990_thumb.

post-122377-0-90160900-1464014004_thumb.

post-122377-0-02268600-1464014024_thumb.

Archived