Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Show Yourselves III

Tarhog

[

Neither 'famous' nor 'infamous', but here's my little boy and I (he no longer so 'little') more than 6 years after starting this thread. Miss many of my ES buddies and buddettes here. Life moves too fast - hope everyone is great!

Damn, he did grow up. The summer has gone by too quickly, much as the springs and summers of our lives recede into the distance at an all too alarming speed. Such is life. Enjoy breathing while you can.

Glad I checked in on the thread. Good to see DH and Tarhog again. I guess I will post something soon, since it's been a minute.

---------- Post added August-21st-2012 at 07:30 PM ----------

At the chimes of midnight, ushering in my birthday this year. Ended up a LOT better than it began.

Nick+35th+%40Dublin.jpg

---------- Post added August-21st-2012 at 07:46 PM ----------

429730_359505380747980_1679274953_n.jpg

Me not long after tonsillectomy.

Congrats on your NBA Finals victory. I can't imagine coaching LeBron and Wade is easy.

LOL, it's a great feeling (and not the very first time I've heard it, though I get all manner of people as I look very different in photographs.) My heritage lookalike is OJ Simpson. lol (different angle would show it better maybe)

Thanks man. Definitely the right move.

---------- Post added August-21st-2012 at 04:38 PM ----------

Thanks and congrats to you too! A couple of young guys like us getting tied down means there are a lot of ladies available for the older fellas in here...

Yep that's true. I'm sure your woman gets all propositioned all the time (mine does too and it gets annoying) so its best to just put a ring on her if you know she's the one :)

539161_513870468627704_1989845163_n.jpg

This was yesterday in Mobile, Al at the Arthur Outlaw Convention Center. Coach Gibbs was promoting his book on Christian living for men called "Game Plan for Life". I showed him my tattoo of Sean & his jaw dropped. His & Renaldo Wynn, who was with him & standing nearby. So he INSISTED I take this picture with him like this, holding his ring near my tattoos. It was a great morning.

http://www.bgobsession.com/gallery/data/531/medium/IMG_5029.JPG

Neither 'famous' nor 'infamous', but here's my little boy and I (he no longer so 'little') more than 6 years after starting this thread. Miss many of my ES buddies and buddettes here. Life moves too fast - hope everyone is great!

This is a pic from a week or so ago during a family back country hiking trip in Yellowstone.

Wow! Great looking kid Tarhog. Moms looks plus dads personality, he'll have the world by the tail! :)

The fiance and me in New York this past July, about 30 minutes before I proposed.

Momma There Goes That Man! "Hey there, momma, little baby is all grown up. No more diapers, no more late night feedings. Your baby is working full-time, college degree, out on his own, gainfully employed...paid vacation? I don't think so! Severance package? No, thank you. I likes what I do, I enjoy gettin' out of bed in the mornin'. Jimmy crack corn and I don't care, Nibbs McPimpin"

Yeah, I would have to think about locking her down, so good call on that. Just don't go all beta because you love her so much. :pfft:

I get the same thing, people usually say early to mid 20's for me (even younger when I do away with the facial hair). An old lady at Walmart actually carded me when I was purchasing an rated R movie recently. Of course, that could have been because she was old but I still took it as a compliment haha.

You look very young too! Maybe it has to do with that wig you're wearing :D

• 5 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Archived