Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Show Yourselves III

Tarhog

Since twa is trying new things, and since I see TK & zoony in here too, I'll break it wide open and silence criticisms from certain advisors re: my practice to remain as anonymous as possible on the webz. So here in one place is pictorial evidence of a misspent youth, troubled adulthood, and continuing movement into graceless decrepitude.

Full of promise:

YoungGun.jpg

Bring on the babes. I'm 9. I'm ready.

heybabywhydontyahaveaseat.jpg

So fierce a stick man the wood block broke (so I turned it upside down and continued---I found that technique works with many of life's challenges).

stix_zpse91zjlfk.jpg

Presciently engaging in field testing that would inform my future work in chemical dependency treatment program design.

wish%20I%20had%20enuff%20for%20you_zpss8

nooo--not%20smoking%20a%20joint%20wink_z

"Hey buddy, can you spare a quarter so I can get the fender on my slime-green Pinto with the white vinyl top fixed?"

you%20should%20see%20the%20other%20guy_z

They truly will give degrees to anyone.

grad_zps9hognxpz.jpg

Right after joining ES. So much ahead I couldn't know. Like that I'd still be here after 2-3 months, or that the "Have A Day" smiley poster and my beloved Asian Elvis tapestry made in Mexico (behind me there) would play such key roles in my future clinical work, or that TK would start to model his look after me.

u%20r%20getting%20sleeeepy--very%20sleee

The pic I finally posted here in the other version of this thread after months of peer pressure--just another reminder of how far down you can go in one decade.

meA%20Small_zpsdzty5zo7.jpg

Bravely smiling through the wrinkles, hair loss, and various other forms of deterioration, currently.

keep%20b_zpsrzvse71a.jpg

What a long strange trip it's been  :P

Taken late last Fall on one of many pic taking trips. 

mewfcr14-L.jpg

Another one. Shortly after I tripped,fell,and slid in to the water. In a rare moment of common sense,I had placed all the photo gear in to my backpack so while I went in head first up to my waist in water,the gear stayed dry. :)

me88flls-L.jpg

Been a while since Ive posted anything here, been sort of umm busy you could say

My son and I acting goofy (Thomas) he will be 2 in july

10421378_10153086521553307_4790271056843

And my daughter Aria, shes 6 months old

22528_10153251314893307_6739656150834244

The little man knows Hail To The Redskins already, he starts the "rah rah rah" right before I get to it, he cant speak sentences yet

10687113_10152717111388307_3316305064741

Damn Jumbo, my life is now complete.  I will be in Denver tomorrow - Sat.  If you are in the neighborhood beers on me.

He lives a little further west and north.

SS, your wifey must be gorgeous, no hating from me, what a cute little guy. Reminds me of my nephew.

He lives a little further west and north.

SS, your wifey must be gorgeous, no hating from me, what a cute little guy. Reminds me of my nephew.

Well according to SS he has had more sex than Wilt Chamberlin.  So cute or not, he is a thumper.

I realize he is a little north/west but I am on the East Coast.  I am making an attempt to get closer to him, he can drop $300 to drop down to Denver and hang with me.  :huh:

I never realized how little pictures I take...

Here is me with Mike Nelms a couple of days after we beat Dallas in 2012 for the division.  Randomly saw him at the store and he let me rock the NFC Championship AND Super Bowl 17 Rings :D

Class man.

74341_3612462849152_834790274_n.jpg?oh=2

I realize he is a little north/west but I am on the East Coast.  I am making an attempt to get closer to him, he can drop $300 to drop down to Denver and hang with me.  :huh:

I'm confused...not that you were talking to me in the first place.

Are you in Colorado?

Archived