Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Show Yourselves III

Tarhog

http://www.bgobsession.com/gallery/data/531/medium/IMG_5029.JPG

Neither 'famous' nor 'infamous', but here's my little boy and I (he no longer so 'little') more than 6 years after starting this thread. Miss many of my ES buddies and buddettes here. Life moves too fast - hope everyone is great!

This is a pic from a week or so ago during a family back country hiking trip in Yellowstone.

Wow. Good to hear from you, Tarhog. And is that Bigfoot in left field behind your son?

Neither 'famous' nor 'infamous', but here's my little boy and I (he no longer so 'little') more than 6 years after starting this thread. Miss many of my ES buddies and buddettes here. Life moves too fast - hope everyone is great!

This is a pic from a week or so ago during a family back country hiking trip in Yellowstone.

Man how time passes, seems like yesterday Art was teaching him how to properly heckle opposing fans!!

---------- Post added August-20th-2012 at 08:38 PM ----------

Man how time passes, seems like yesterday Art was teaching him how to properly heckle opposing fans!!

Followed your trip, Tony...that was awesome, had to show it to everyone at work!

I love this picture, and it would have been totally worth it to get banned from that den of inequity for doing this....the only problem is that I'd first have to willingly enter into that lair of satan.

Me, too...hope I never even get close to Texas.

good call on proposing, bro. Good call.

Thanks man. Definitely the right move.

---------- Post added August-21st-2012 at 04:38 PM ----------

Congrats! I just proposed on August 12th while in San Diego

Thanks and congrats to you too! A couple of young guys like us getting tied down means there are a lot of ladies available for the older fellas in here...

Archived