Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Show Yourselves III

Tarhog

This is me, taken about a month ago. Seriously, if you didn't know my age, how old do I look -be honest :)

Yeah. I would have guessed around 24.

I get the same thing, people usually say early to mid 20's for me (even younger when I do away with the facial hair). An old lady at Walmart actually carded me when I was purchasing an rated R movie recently. Of course, that could have been because she was old but I still took it as a compliment haha.

16562115869054751175210.jpg

Also, I broke out some baby pictures recently and the resemblence between me and my baby girl is just crazy. If I get some time later I'll post one.

I honestly didn't know this thread existed until someone mentioned it earlier. So I guess I should add my ugly mug to the ensemble.

This is the only one I have on the lappy. (Really should transfer some over.). I CAN smile. Honest, lol. And heck knows what's going on with my hair.

Does it show I HATE having my photie taken. Even a self portrait one such as this.

ycwks67rz

Hail.

CRUD! I've done that as an attachment haven't I? :doh: How do I get that from a link to a pic in the post?

Well that's kinda' got it right? *Shakes head laughing. I am a dork.

I honestly didn't know this thread existed until someone mentioned it earlier. So I guess I should add my ugly mug to the ensemble.

This is the only one I have on the lappy. (Really should transfer some over.). I CAN smile. Honest, lol. And heck knows what's going on with my hair.

Does it show I HATE having my photie taken. Even a self portrait one such as this.

[ATTACH]47151[/ATTACH]

Hail.

CRUD! I've done that as an attachment haven't I? :doh: How do I get that from a link to a pic in the post?

You have to upload it to an image hosting site.

http://www.postimage.org/

http://tinypic.com/

Then link it as you would a normal pic from the internet w a link they give you.

Seriously, how did all you ugly dudes get hot wives?

The secret is too strong to reveal. ;)

We can do things that many men can't do. :evilg:

282494_10150729611965411_1569854_n.jpg

But to be completely honest, it really comes down to one thing... be a gentlemen in everything you do and with everyone you interact with. It goes a long way.

Archived