Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Show Yourselves III

Tarhog

Peeeeeet! What up dude? :)

Some awesome pics of some great looking families here. :notworthy:

Today at Sugar House Park. While it's still above water. Yet another lame attempt at a self portrait. :doh:

Same old same old. Getting my life back now that I'm not the head cat in our club. Hey, I know a doctor that can remove that growth from your ear brudda

The cross eyed Lepard King of the Castle....

KingoftheCastle.jpg

• 1 month later...

Just gotta post this today.

My son has been at basketball camp all week and today University of Kentucky #55 Josh Harrellson spent the day with the kids. To put it mildly he was VERY popular. He truly is my son's favorite player, and this experience today will only solidify the mythology!

EthanandJosh.jpg

Me, from about a year and a half ago, signing my name and fraternity bond number on the ceiling of a bar in Tallahassee (while wearing a Nationals hat no less...and I know some people in the Random Thought Thread would have an issue with the fact that it's black and white and not the traditional Nats colors):

68640205.jpg

Me, from a couple of months ago, apparently really liking some song playing at a bar:

me2tg.jpg

Your friend seems less than impressed by your dancing.

[ATTACH]45442[/ATTACH]

Probably my favorite picture ever. Post-grad slapping the Hokie Stone in the player's entrance to Lane.

Ha, well considering that that's an old ex-girlfriend of mine (not an ex due to my dancing though), I wasn't too worried about it.

Where is that?...

Little canyon near Pleasant Grove. About an hour from where I live. Trail is called Grove Creek Trail. Heads up,(and it certainly is up in places),to some cool waterfalls and such. Snow kept me from going much further,but apparently it goes up and up and has some spectacular scenery. Here are the set of falls you cross before continuing up.

249649_2091947535637_1153718920_2575218_7083925_n.jpg

Archived