Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Show Yourselves III

Tarhog

Its time to ante up and shed the anonymity. Let us see who you are. This is the 3rd incarnation of this thread. The first two efforts yielded thousands and thousands of classic photos, and brought those that frequent and love this board closer together. But as time went on, both those earlier threads ended up relative messes because folks ignored the purpose of the thread, and began filling it not with photos, but with running commentary, often not related in any way to the posted pics. So we're going to try again.

Swing away Merrill....

Here's one from last season with Blade, me, Skinsforlife260, and Mark the Homer.

Ok, a lot of people seem reluctant to post, so I'll post mine too.

from a few years back before going to a wedding

100_FUJI-DSCF0006_DSCF0006dressedup.jpg

one from about a year ago when I was at a job fair, "Aflac!"

041405_125812.jpg

From my trip to Cumberland MD At the Cumberland Gap), WV, PA, and Ohio a month ago.

DSCF1145cumberland.jpg

es2wince0do.png

Well, I tried to make it the original size, but imageshack says it is too big. So I download an image resizer, but cannot find it on my computer now. OOOOKKKKAAAAYYYY. Anyway, most up-to-date photo of me and it was taken last year. I'll try and get some newer pics up.

Here's me with a life-sized "Animal" from the Muppets....my friends and I won him at the fair and dragged him around bar-hopping the same night...

1MeandManimal.jpg

Here's a pic of me at graduation a few weeks ago...that big guy is my best friend and he happens to be a Cowboys fan. We went to the 'skins/'boys game at FedEx last year...:)

thBenBoobs.jpg

And here's me and my Copy Editor from the university newspaper celebrating our last issue....

NewsSectionWhatWhat.jpg

We're so cool...:rolleyes:

Thats a great shot, he's a good looking young man - here's another of spanishomelette (one of my favorite posters) at the Seattle game.....

From left to right (in front), my buddy Phil, Me, my son Daniel, spanishomelette, ParkCitySkins, and MonteColeman51.

Archived