Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

12 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Gotta say (after I checked to see how old she was), that girl that plays Judy on the new Lost in Space is something else. 

That ass is something beyond something else.

Yeah she's pretty af.  And to be of a thinner build, that backside is right.

Mom (Molly Parker) is hot af too. 

16 minutes ago, Chew said:

Yeah she's pretty af.  And to be of a thinner build, that backside is right.

Mom (Molly Parker) is hot af too. 

Right? Totally  unexpected for someone her size. But she turned around once, with regular pants on, and I was like "Oh..."

Totally squatless, perky bubbly goodness.Rolled with a girl like that for a spell, where it isn't that big, but quality over quantity. Perfectly shaped, h2o ass, when you get to work on it, and it's like skipping rocks across a beautiful, picturesque lake in the Pacific Northwest

And yeah, momma Robinson is serious too. Cougar on the prowl and ****

2 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

Im at the Hooters in Virginia Beach.  Haven't been to one in years because their food started to suck and they were usually dead.  Giving this one in a new location a shot.  Place is packed!!

Food is better now.

4 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

Im at the Hooters in Virginia Beach.  Haven't been to one in years because their food started to suck and they were usually dead.  Giving this one in a new location a shot.  Place is packed!!

You're there for the wings, right?  ;) 

17 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

Well it isnt for the girls from what I have seen so far.

The Hooters in Concord, NC (right outside of Charlotte - University Area) has really good food and good looking waitresses.  I found out the other day that they had held the annual Hooters Bikini contest at that location and plan to continue to hold it there for the next 5 years, during the May Nascar race.  

Edit:  It's the swimsuit finals for the NW and SW regions that actually take place at the restaurant.  I think they had some sort of contest at the zMAX dragway down the road.

4 hours ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

The Hooters in Concord, NC (right outside of Charlotte - University Area) has really good food and good looking waitresses.  I found out the other day that they had held the annual Hooters Bikini contest at that location and plan to continue to hold it there for the next 5 years, during the May Nascar race.  

Edit:  It's the swimsuit finals for the NW and SW regions that actually take place at the restaurant.  I think they had some sort of contest at the zMAX dragway down the road.

Just gonna casually tell Mrs Taze that you’re headed out with the guys that night next year huh? 

1 hour ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Just gonna casually tell Mrs Taze that you’re headed out with the guys that night next year huh? 

Nah, no need to lie, she doesn't care.  Hell, she likes their food too, goes with me there all the time.  

55 minutes ago, abdcskins said:

Fake tits just don't do it for me. I was doing this girl the other day and she had scars underneath her breasts. They felt plump and firm in my hands but I couldn't help thinking, "this isn't real." Almost made me wanna stop. Almost.

Not all the girls that work there have fake boobs.  There are boobs of all shapes and sizes, some natural, some fake.  It's like a boob buffet, except you can't eat or order off the menu, only look.

6 minutes ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

Not all the girls that work there have fake boobs.  There are boobs of all shapes and sizes, some natural, some fake.  It's like a boob buffet, except you can't eat or order off the menu, only look.

Which establishment are you speaking of?  I would like to pay a visit.

My ex, bless her heart, had really nice large breasts.  She was awesome, I didn't appreciate her enough, in many ways.  

1 hour ago, abdcskins said:

Fake tits just don't do it for me. I was doing this girl the other day and she had scars underneath her breasts. They felt plump and firm in my hands but I couldn't help thinking, "this isn't real." Almost made me wanna stop. Almost.

If you can touch them, they are real enough.

Just now, abdcskins said:

Which establishment are you speaking of?  I would like to pay a visit.

My ex, bless her heart, had really nice large breasts.  She was awesome, I didn't appreciate her enough, in many ways.  

I thought your comment about fake boobs was in response to Hooters.  Hooters in Concord, NC is the one closest to me (near the University Area in Charlotte.  The one on South Blvd, in Charlotte I've gone to with Kosh and PJ, some fine looking ladies at that one also.

Archived