Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

4 hours ago, TryTheBeal! said:

My AC is so strong right now.  Charging like a Rhino.

67-69 and feeling mighty wonderful...

Year around. Don't play with your thermostat. Leave it be. 

You have to maintain certain things. All the time. Comfort is not a sacrifice at a certain point. 

8 hours ago, pjfootballer said:

I really wish we would start a nationwide ban of cell phone use while driving.

No talking and holding the phone, no texting, no swiping, no nothing except blue tooth hands free.

Please for love of god, before I ram someone off the road. So ****ing frustrating to be behind someone and you can see them weaving, slowing down, speeding up, head bobbing up and down.

For ****’s sake, what is SO ****ing important on that piece of **** box that you cant wait 20 minutes. 

I agree. It's state law in GA now, everyone has to go hands free. You get one swipe.

Now, it does take a little longer to get going, gotta get buds in ears, etc. But there's a lot of folks who apparently don't watch local news, and either aren't aware or don't care about police in this area, and they definitely should.?

1 hour ago, skinsmarydu said:

Ours is on 65 at night, I set it to 73 when I get up. It usually won't come on again until about 2 pm. 

Anything above 65, and I can't fall asleep. Got a portable a/c in the bedroom to drop the temperature down to 63 before I hit the sack, while the rest of the house stays at 70.

Ideal for me would be 68 in the house and 59 in the bedroom.

8 hours ago, CrypticVillain said:

So... 

Just got finished watching the pilot episode of "Love is..." on OWN. Very nice show, bet pilot I've enjoyed since This is Us.

Yeah it was pretty solid, looking forward to see where the story goes.  Do you watch Queen Sugar?  That show is amazeballs. 

Bro, who is the girl in Love Is?!  I've never heard of Michelle Weaver before, but sweet Mary & Joseph.  She's one tasty morsel. 

michele-weaver-dishes-love-character-nur

1 hour ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

67 for AC is freezing. Might as well live on the North Pole

I keep mine set at 65 all day.  Doesn't get set higher than 67 during the hot summer months.  Similar to Kosh, I keep it anywhere from 65-69 almost all year long.  In the winter, I do my my best to not turn on the heat and it will get down to like 59 degrees, wife hates it, but that's some great sleep.  When the heat is on, keep that at 65-68 usually.

Archived