Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

5 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

Who's X? <asking for an older friend>?

Apparently he was a big rapper that the kiddos listen to these days. People decided to be useful and take videos of his dead body sitting in a car after he was shot this week. 

Dont worry, DMX is still with us. Probably in jail, but still alive. 

Just now, skinsmarydu said:

Who's X? <asking for an older friend>?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/XXXTentacion

He's a bamma, nothing to be concerned about.  We're talking about it in the Hip Hop thread, I don't like his music, Gen Z does, but a lot of those youngins are in denial of some of the stuff he's been doing on the side.  I hate his music so far, its too sappy and in my opinion glorifies suicide in several of his hits I just checked out, wrong message for young folk these days, all things considered.

1 minute ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Congrats

But wait, there's more!  

Image result for but wait there's more gif

So I was in the rental office yesterday to talk about getting out of my lease and they said if I showed the offer letter I could get out for free (that's different then when I asked about this a year ago where they tried to threaten me not to do it).  See, now I want that in writing and looking at my lease again as I brought in my offer letter today, and have convinced myself not to make a scene on this A/C thing as I don't want to piss them off and they change their mind.  That's a $2300 decision right there, it's raining, windows are open, I'll just get inebriated and keep packing, I'll survive : )

I looked up my meds, I should be able to put them in the fridge.  How much longer you got 'til ya'll are straight?  This will get thrown in their face if they try to play games with me, I can afford to call them out if I want to now (different rental property then my last story, also).

I really wish we would start a nationwide ban of cell phone use while driving.

No talking and holding the phone, no texting, no swiping, no nothing except blue tooth hands free.

Please for love of god, before I ram someone off the road. So ****ing frustrating to be behind someone and you can see them weaving, slowing down, speeding up, head bobbing up and down.

For ****’s sake, what is SO ****ing important on that piece of **** box that you cant wait 20 minutes. 

11 minutes ago, pjfootballer said:

I really wish we would start a nationwide ban of cell phone use while driving.

No talking and holding the phone, no texting, no swiping, no nothing except blue tooth hands free.

Please for love of god, before I ram someone off the road. So ****ing frustrating to be behind someone and you can see them weaving, slowing down, speeding up, head bobbing up and down.

For ****’s sake, what is SO ****ing important on that piece of **** box that you cant wait 20 minutes. 

RTT

Ankle jokes

Chew being light skinned

Mary waking up 

Kosh raging at younguns 

1 hour ago, Renegade7 said:

But wait, there's more!  

Image result for but wait there's more gif

So I was in the rental office yesterday to talk about getting out of my lease and they said if I showed the offer letter I could get out for free (that's different then when I asked about this a year ago where they tried to threaten me not to do it).  See, now I want that in writing and looking at my lease again as I brought in my offer letter today, and have convinced myself not to make a scene on this A/C thing as I don't want to piss them off and they change their mind.  That's a $2300 decision right there, it's raining, windows are open, I'll just get inebriated and keep packing, I'll survive : )

I looked up my meds, I should be able to put them in the fridge.  How much longer you got 'til ya'll are straight?  This will get thrown in their face if they try to play games with me, I can afford to call them out if I want to now (different rental property then my last story, also).

Its just for my level only,  fwiw. All the other levels are running smooth. Needs a new compressor. Dude tried his damdest to get me to replace the whole unit. I respect the hustle, but foh.

Should be straight by Friday. Don't want the gf coming over, and the **** is uninhabitable (cause that's what it is right now, even on a cool day like today).

7 minutes ago, pjfootballer said:

Not just young uns. Cell phone obsession permiates all age groups. Driving home from work today, dude in his 40s driving in the left lane going 10 miles an hour below the speed limit, texting.

There are a lot of cars on the road that don't have bluetooth built in.  That will help, them little ear peices break and disappear all the time.  I agree with a nationwide law.  Is that traffic court then?  Federal or state charges?

1 hour ago, Renegade7 said:

There are a lot of cars on the road that don't have bluetooth built in.  That will help, them little ear peices break and disappear all the time.  I agree with a nationwide law.  Is that traffic court then?  Federal or state charges?

I’D make it Traffic court. Points off license. 1 or 2.

1 minute ago, pjfootballer said:

I’D make it Traffic court. Points off license. 1 or 2.

You're too nice. Traffic court, agreed, but I believe it should be reckless driving. That and eventually all cars having bluetooth finally it will happen less.  There will always be dumbasses, though.

3 hours ago, Renegade7 said:

Dammit, man, who did I piss off in the ironyverse this time?  A/C is broke, lmfao

No joke man we came home from work after kickboxing tonight and the place was 83 degrees. Emergency maintenance had to come out and couldn’t fix it so they put these in every room temporarily. What kinda voodoo are you getting into? 

E5651F40-27A5-4939-875F-A05281ACEAF8.jpeg

1 minute ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

No joke man we came home from work after kickboxing tonight and the place was 83 degrees. Emergency maintenance had to come out and couldn’t fix it so they put these in every room temporarily. What kinda voodoo are you getting into? 

I might of packed something I wasn't supposed to.  Bible and Dreamcatcher aren't in boxes, but I have like 6 boxes of books.

So... 

Just got finished watching the pilot episode of "Love is..." on OWN. Very nice show, bet pilot I've enjoyed since This is Us.

That show ended and the TV's on a show called Hip Hop Squares. It's so trashy and ghetto man... I'm going to continue to watch this episode, but man this is some straight garbage.

1 hour ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

I’m number 1. 

83 degrees? That’s not even hot. I put the ac to 80. 

I saw no number attatched to you, or even reference to you, about whatever it is you think you are tops at.  Brace yourself... 

Hmm... ( i'll take my ranking). I rage more toward the vets than the younguns

Although, I disagree. I should be way lower. 

Chew is not light skinned... He is considered "high yella" 

Break the two words up. Wait... .

Chew... headed out to see you when I got that new Chewbert to visit. So excited for you guys. Might convince Mary on the way. I know that LSF will probably be there also. Might even try to convince Huey to visit. 

Archived