Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

22 minutes ago, Kosher Ham said:

Next to the gas station. Cool, but not scary. G'Town...not scary at all. 

Jerry West would be better than Wall. Yep...truth. 

Yet, one of the most acclaimed movies is T2...from what year ? Hmm... for special effects. 

I get it, you didn't find it scary. 

Leave Wall out of this, he doesn't need an exorcism at the FT line like you keep talking about. 

1973 vs 1991? No CGI back then.

17 minutes ago, Kosher Ham said:

Same can be said about the guys that made... Who let the dogs out? 

qnd yes, Outkast is overrated too. 

Nonsense. 

Their 90s album and Ms. Jaskson are what they are most remembered for and fans typically assume you're talking about when they are brought up. I rank them in my personal list because of that era and even if it didn't work, I respected the way they tried to emphasis themselves as individual artists in terms of growth and trying something new.  It didn't work, imo, but I respect them trying where they attempted to be themselves, just not a duo anymore. 

At this rate, who isn't overrated?

11 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

I have about 267GB on music I'm still going through, artist or groups like Outkast have entire albums I don't like. 

What's Queen ratio?  It numbs my mind in that context because I'd never put their entire discography into a playlist by itself anyway, just the songs I like most from them, which some get played in every stadium in the country these days.  Some artists or groups have a handful of songs I really like, some have like 10 or an entire album I can put on repeat.

They were insanely successful in UK, good for them.

I don't know, I just listen to their hits :ols: I tried listening to some of their albums and found some other songs that weren't big hits that I liked...but some other songs that were just like...is this the same band?

You'd never put on an entire discography, but I like knowing that there's a whole album that I can listen to straight all the way through.

4 minutes ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

OutKast is definitely overrated. The whole double box album was bleh. 

I know, it needs to be rated to be overrated, how many Outkast fans you see defending that album like their earlier ones?  We get some that start good and disappear, they don't get to stick around long enough to eventually slip up.

3 minutes ago, skinfan2k said:

Ok so i bought strawberries last night from teh store, i forgot to put them inside and left them on the counter and this morning i saw a ton of flies near them?

Throw them away or wash and eat them?

Where they inside the container?  One night shouldn't kill you if they aren't in there.  Why do you have so many flies in your house?

9 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

I get it, you didn't find it scary. 

Leave Wall out of this, he doesn't need an exorcism at the FT line like you keep talking about. 

1973 vs 1991? No CGI back then.

Nonsense. 

Their 90s album and Ms. Jaskson are what they are most remembered for and fans typically assume you're talking about when they are brought up. I rank them in my personal list because of that era and even if it didn't work, I respected the way they tried to emphasis themselves as individual artists in terms of growth and trying something new.  It didn't work, imo, but I respect them trying where they attempted to be themselves, just not a due anymore. 

At this rate, who isn't overrated?

haha. 

I didn't find it to be scary, it was a B movie to me. 

Wall indeed needs to practice free throws more than 3 pointers. 

Props and edits back then... you can not possibly believe the girl turned her head around. 

I think Hey Ya was their biggest hit ( I could be wrong (hate that song) ) , but I know those guys. Bought their tape before it hit the streets and mainstream.  

Ms. Jackson was a great song, that most folks don't even know what it is about. 

Same can be said for 'Call Tyrone"... if you get the connection. 

Prince is not overrated. If anything he is underrated. True musician all the way. Even TryBeal can not debate that one. 

Do you really want a list for overrated ? 

2 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

I knothat album like their earlier ones?  We get some that start good and disappear, they don't get to stick around long enough to eventually slip up.

Where they inside the container?  One night shouldn't kill you if they aren't in there.  Why do you have so many flies in your house?

Inside the container but they were fruit flies.  

6 minutes ago, skinfan2k said:

Ok so i bought strawberries last night from teh store, i forgot to put them inside and left them on the counter and this morning i saw a ton of flies near them?

Throw them away or wash and eat them?

So you leave windows open ? sliding doors occasionally? 

Throw them away... you sound like someome else I know that eats fast food a week later. 

Serious note... How is the dating going ? 

8 minutes ago, Kosher Ham said:

I thought that you were closer to 30. 

Dating situations... 

Things a guy/gal should know...

Hmm... 

I don't want to post in caps. 

Dating is going fine.  No major issues lately.  I'm getting a ton of dates.  Nothing long term though. It's fine

7 minutes ago, Kosher Ham said:

haha. 

I didn't find it to be scary, it was a B movie to me. 

Props and edits back then... you can not possibly believe the girl turned her head around. 

lol, if it was that easy, the horror genre wouldn't exist.

Wall indeed needs to practice free throws more than 3 pointers. 

I won't disagree with you there, I don't think he can hear what I'm saying from the 400 sections, but I've been trying to tell him that for years.

I think Hey Ya was their biggest hit ( I could be wrong (hate that song) ) , but I know those guys. Bought their tape before it hit the streets and mainstream.  

Ms. Jackson was a great song, that most folks don't even know what it is about. 

Same can be said for 'Call Tyrone"... if you get the connection. 

I knew that relationship went south between Badu and 3000, that didn't surprise me.  You mentioned getting their tape before.  When I think overrated, I think about people ranking the works they are best known for.  I'll agree some people's most famous works ain't all that (or at least don't age well), I can't say that about the era I'm referencing to.  Hey Ya and Elevators both peaked at #1 on Hot 100.

Prince is not overrated. If anything he is underrated. True musician all the way. Even TryBeal can not debate that one. 

Do you really want a list for overrated ? 

I agree with you about Prince, but some don't.

If you do make an overrated list, I'd you rather you put it here so you'll get more input:

Princes music is boring. 

I’m not denying he is a great musician or anything like that but I can’t get into any of his music and I have tried. 

Hey ya is a pure pop song so of course it’s going to be their most popular song. 

Hey ya is a pure pop song so of course it’s going to be their most popular song. 

@Dr. Do Itch Big  I don't agree with you on Prince, but I respect that you tried. Sometimes that's all I ask any time I get into a music discussion.

For the Record, "The Way you Move" is Outkast "most popular" song, at least in regards to Billboard.  But that's just a list, Millennium or SpottieOttieDopaliscious should be on there, not anything from Idlewild.

Am I the only one that gets absolutely triggered by people who F around and don't play by proper rules in pick up sports? I play volleyball and one guy is CONSTANTLY touching the net which is not allowed. The courtesy in pick up is that you call it on yourself(just about everyone else does), dude does it three points in a row and only calls it the third time when it was so painfully obvious and people started harping on it. Its like, come on man, have some self respect.

Archived