Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Getting ready to head out to the beach tomorrow.  Renting a house for the week with my best friend and his family.  He's the one that's a Duke fan that I won two bets with during the season and NCAA tourney last season.  So he had to buy a UNC hat and has to wear it at all times, every day of the trip and on the day he has to pick up my bar tab all day, he has to yell out "Duke Sucks!" after every drink we get.  

This is going to be a fun trip :cheers:

1 minute ago, thegreaterbuzzette said:

Reminder, you had your wife sign up for the page...only I'm allowed to look at the ladies!

Odd you are the one that usually recommends going to the titty bar.  And never insisted I wear a blindfold.......at least until later.

So about a year ago I wrote that my kid got bit my grandma’s dog. It was a defensive bite, my kid was hugging the dog and someone started the lawnmower and the startled dog bit to try to get out of my kid’s grasp.

today, it bit my other kid. Didn’t break skin or anything. Just left bruises. I got home late and I didn’t get the whole story. They live on a farm and the dog had gotten into the sheep pen. My daughter was trying to help get her out and in the process got bit. 

Whats the call at this point? This will be the third grandchild this dog has bitten. I heard somewhere a long time ago there is some 3 strikes rule with dogs? I’m not eager to put this dog down but it can’t be around my kids anymore. 

7 minutes ago, Elessar78 said:

So about a year ago I wrote that my kid got bit my grandma’s dog. It was a defensive bite, my kid was hugging the dog and someone started the lawnmower and the startled dog bit to try to get out of my kid’s grasp.

today, it bit my other kid. Didn’t break skin or anything. Just left bruises. I got home late and I didn’t get the whole story. They live on a farm and the dog had gotten into the sheep pen. My daughter was trying to help get her out and in the process got bit. 

Whats the call at this point? This will be the third grandchild this dog has bitten. I heard somewhere a long time ago there is some 3 strikes rule with dogs? I’m not eager to put this dog down but it can’t be around my kids anymore. 

Where do you live? I would say that you need an outside person to view the dog and Its interactions to form and honest opinion. But if the dog cannot be kept, the only option is to put it down. No rescue Will adopt a dog out that has a history of biting. Even if it wasn't really the dogs fault.

12 minutes ago, Elessar78 said:

i would find another babysitter...

18 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

Just had a McDonald's experience...got breakfast, asked for lots of ketchup, got none. ???

I try not to think too much when ads talk about finally doing 100% Real Beef in their products, but the Double Quarter Pounder with Cheese has improved.  Overall, my body doesn't like certain stuff from them, my dad is the same way.  They'll probably be the first drive-thru to have a cheeseburger type menu and majority all natural products anyways.  

I saw somewhere that their wrong order stats was like 10%.  That's bad, Burger King I believe is 14%.  They should look at what's working for that place that's closed on Sundays.

Edit:  I'm weird with McDonald's, its not that I like eating there, I just know that's a lot of jobs gone if they go away.

Archived