Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

2 hours ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Yeah, maybe if I was a millionaire I'd want to schmooze it up with status clothing/food. FOH for common man Sinister, tho

Watching Stripes for the first time. Man, so much 80's firepower in here. Murray, Ramis, Big John,  Reihnhold, Zito from Miami Vice. Phew.

One good thing about being sick is I've lost like 6 pounds lol. I weighed myself this morning and weighed 161.4 pounds, which is unheard of. I usually weigh around 168 pounds. My appetite is slowly coming back so I'm sure I will gain that back no problem.

2 minutes ago, Darrell Green Fan said:

I spent a while looking for a World Cup highlight show.  I have to believe they exist on Comcast but I'll be damned if I could find it, just reruns of complete games.  

Did you check out the soccer thread? Maybe someone there knows. 

11 hours ago, pjfootballer said:

Starting feeling under the weather on Friday. Got worse Saturday and Sunday. Full blown head cold right now. 

Ugghh!! Stayed home from work today. Probably won’t go in tomorrow either. Don’t want to give anyone this nasty cold.

6 hours ago, abdcskins said:

One good thing about being sick is I've lost like 6 pounds lol. I weighed myself this morning and weighed 161.4 pounds, which is unheard of. I usually weigh around 168 pounds. My appetite is slowly coming back so I'm sure I will gain that back no problem.

I know what your going through.

9 hours ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

I pulled a mission today. 

Literally.  Hope you iced it. 

51 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

I haven’t weighed 160 lbs since maybe 8th grade.

Haha.  Probably 9th for me. 

1 hour ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Hate to break it to you, she's not real.

I think he's hip.  I hope he's hip. 

CBS Sunday morning did a piece about this new wave of digital models taking the place of real women.  They looked dang real, and were wearing the fanciest latest styles by top name designers, saving fashion designers money from booking/paying actual women to model their stuff. 

5 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Fullbacks unite!!

:headbang:

Most of my weight is in the trousers, though.  6'2, 225...all dick

2 hours ago, TryTheBeal! said:

I haven’t weighed 160 lbs since maybe 8th grade.

You must've taken the runts lunch money back in those days.

8 minutes ago, Chew said:

I think he's hip.  I hope he's hip. 

CBS Sunday morning did a piece about this new wave of digital models taking the place of real women.  They looked dang real, and were wearing the fanciest latest styles by top name designers, saving fashion designers money from booking/paying actual women to model their stuff. 

It has begun...

Archived