Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

11 hours ago, Elessar78 said:

So about a year ago I wrote that my kid got bit my grandma’s dog. It was a defensive bite, my kid was hugging the dog and someone started the lawnmower and the startled dog bit to try to get out of my kid’s grasp.

today, it bit my other kid. Didn’t break skin or anything. Just left bruises. I got home late and I didn’t get the whole story. They live on a farm and the dog had gotten into the sheep pen. My daughter was trying to help get her out and in the process got bit. 

Whats the call at this point? This will be the third grandchild this dog has bitten. I heard somewhere a long time ago there is some 3 strikes rule with dogs? I’m not eager to put this dog down but it can’t be around my kids anymore. 

Just keep the kids and dog separated. 

I agree with getting the dog evaluated and someone else watching the kids in meantime to not cause to much change for the grandparents.  That's their dog, their choice.

Edit:  I'd kill it to make sure it didn't get worse, like bite the grandparents, but I don't really know that dog like that, you might.

3 minutes ago, abdcskins said:

Immune system ain't what it used to be. Burning up, like an inferno on my forehead and groin area ?Second time in less than two weeks.

Those two things don't go together. Get a doctor. 

You've been abroad. Shoulda been checked when you got back. You're an ambassadors son, right? I shouldn't be having to tell you this.

2 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

Those two things don't go together. Get a doctor. 

You've been abroad. Shoulda been checked when you got back. You're an ambassadors son, right? I shouldn't be having to tell you this.

I haven't been abroad in a while, I took a road trip to Colorado 2 weeks ago. Thank you though. Los Angeles has a big bug right now. And no I'm not an ambassador's son ? If I don't get better by tomorrow evening I'll go to urgent care.

3 minutes ago, abdcskins said:

I haven't been abroad in a while, I took a road trip to Colorado 2 weeks ago. Thank you though. Los Angeles has a big bug right now. And no I'm not an ambassador's son ? If I don't get better by tomorrow evening I'll go to urgent care.

Who do I have you confused with? My apologies...✌

2 hours ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

Baby boomers pilfered their descendants and pulled the ladder up behind them.  We're going to be spitting on their graves when we're finally rid of them.

Your parents are considered as such right ? 

Hmm...

Archived