Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

18 hours ago, youngchew said:

Chillin' bro, what's good down in OK?  Gonna snow here on Saturday.

Bro, the weed spot had this strain called Phaser last week, 27.5% THC.  That's Cannabis Cup strength tree.  Hit that **** four times....and when I came to, I was dancing real sexy and singing Little Mermaid's "Under the Sea" in a heavy Jamaican accent.  And I bought a half of that ****.  Gonna just hit it once and let it marinate from now on :rofl89:

DAMN DAWG.  I'm over here smoking resin because I went bananas on 4/20.  Looked at my baggie the next day like:

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, Riggo-toni said:

A few days of pain and discomfort to spare you from 20+ years of misery.  Kudos to you sir.

Well I have 3 kids now. 7, 6, and a 1 year old. We just don't want anymore lol. I'm already going to be 54 when the youngest graduates high school. I can't see myself resetting that clock again.  

26 minutes ago, Gamebreaker said:

Well I have 3 kids now. 7, 6, and a 1 year old. We just don't want anymore lol. I'm already going to be 54 when the youngest graduates high school. I can't see myself resetting that clock again.  

yeah, I'll be 56-57 when my third graduates from high school.

5 hours ago, daveakl said:

Favorite teams:

Redskins (chaotic owner)

Sacramento Kings  (chaotic owner)

Carolina Hurricanes  (craptastic owner)

Atlanta Braves  (run like a bank)

I suppose that makes the Braves my rock.

how the hell did you become a Sac Kings fan?   only an idiot becomes a Kings fan.....   

:(

1 hour ago, Elessar78 said:

you know you gotta drain the pipes for a few months just to be sure, right? 

Yeah, I spoke to the Doctor and watched a video that explained it all. They also said like I should be clear after 20 ejaculations, so the wife and I are going to make it a race to beat that in 30 days. :)

53 minutes ago, Gamebreaker said:

Yeah, I spoke to the Doctor and watched a video that explained it all. They also said like I should be clear after 20 ejaculations, so the wife and I are going to make it a race to beat that in 30 days. :)

@ the beat comment:rofl89:  perfect wording for the subject.  Yes I'm still juvenile in my thinking lol.   Also made me think about an episode of Blue Mountain State.

GB be like this to his wife.......

NSFW - Explicit Language 

2 hours ago, Gamebreaker said:

Yeah, I'll be 51 when Tazette graduates high school.  My dad turned 43 right after I graduated high school which is only one year older than I am now (will be 42 in June).  

5 minutes ago, LadySkinsFan said:

I was 45 when my daughter graduated HS. 

Different topic. I'm watching NFL Network and everyone is wearing brown shoes.  And I really dislike mock draft predictions.  That's all for now.

I wanted to have kids early, right after we were married, but the wife wanted to wait.  I'm glad we did but I couldn't imagine being much older than 51-54 when she graduated high school.  We have some friends that are older than us and will be in their early 60s when their youngest graduates HS.  

Just thinking, this May me and the wife will have been married 19 years and together 25 years in August.  Next year will be our 20th wedding anniversary.

Archived