Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Was watching a TCM movie earlier with Frank Sinatra in it. Forgot the nanr, but this half naked woman comes into his room with some straight up superhero titties. Bout to pour out of her swimsuit. Considering this was 1965, i find that highly remarkable, though that was the era of the popularization of voluptuous women

5 hours ago, youngchew said:

My man Stroker was in the zone today lol.  Riding the wave :headbang:

My man.  How you holdin' up, Chew?

I just watched Django Unchained for the 4th time.  Definitely one of my favorite movies of all time.

5 hours ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Raquel Welch invented "the gap" in 1965.  

raquel_welch_2.jpg

Be traversing that gap like

sea_level_traverse_cliffs.jpg

2 hours ago, d0ublestr0ker0ll said:

My man.  How you holdin' up, Chew?

Chillin' bro, what's good down in OK?  Gonna snow here on Saturday.

Bro, the weed spot had this strain called Phaser last week, 27.5% THC.  That's Cannabis Cup strength tree.  Hit that **** four times....and when I came to, I was dancing real sexy and singing Little Mermaid's "Under the Sea" in a heavy Jamaican accent.  And I bought a half of that ****.  Gonna just hit it once and let it marinate from now on :rofl89:

3 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Just something to do on the side. Had some ideas floating in my head for years.

If it's fiction, be sure to create a swagged out character.  A cool beige dude named Chew that gets all the women.

If it's non-fiction, be sure to mention that guy on the Redskins forums, a cool beige dude named Chew that gets all the women.  

6 minutes ago, youngchew said:

If it's fiction, be sure to create a swagged out character.  A cool beige dude named Chew that gets all the women.

If it's non-fiction, be sure to mention that guy on the Redskins forums, a cool beige dude named Chew that gets all the women.  

I'll be sure to mention a dude so bright he helped a ship reach port in a dense fog, made up of dust particles from Doc's exploded ankles

Can they stop having people texts in movies and TV shows? Everytime someone does it there are no old messages. Like it's the first time they ever text that person. Like how is there no previous text messages if you texting someone close to you? These people just deleting every text they ever received? It just takes me out of the medium.

13 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

I'll be sure to mention a dude so bright he helped a ship reach port in a dense fog, made up of dust particles from Doc's exploded ankles

You know all I have to do is send a a text and I could have a hit squad of Drake, Shemar Moore, and Michael Ealy at your doorstep, right?

Seriously though, good luck on the writing.  :)

8 minutes ago, youngchew said:

You know all I have to do is send a a text and I could have a hit squad of Drake, Shemar Moore, and Michael Ealy at your doorstep, right?

Thanks. Just gonna brainstorm the next couple weeks and try to come up with the genre I want it to be.

I told my wife last night that the "Charlotte Hornets Experiment" was over for me.  I'm going back to pulling for the team I pulled for close to 20 years prior to not really watching much NBA ball for a span of 4-5 years, the Chicago Bulls.  They were the team I chose at age 8, back in 1984 when MJ got drafted.  I didn't have a team yet and since he was my favorite player in the world, I picked the Bulls.  North Carolina had no professional sports teams back then.  Hornets didn't come around until 1988. 

I watched every Bulls game televised from 1984 - 1999.  It was around 2000 that I started disliking the direction the league was going and from 1999-2002, my work schedule was crazy, so outside of catching a game or two here and there, I primarily watched the playoffs and finals.  I still rooted for the Bulls, kept up with the team and standings.  

Around 2004 when we got the Bobcats, I told the wife back then that when I got back into NBA ball religiously again, I was going to try and support the home team.  It took me a while, hell it was around 2009/10 that I really started pulling for them, granted I still wanted both them and the Bulls to be successful and kept up with both teams.  I started thinking last night that I had only invested around 7-8 years into the Bobcats/Hornets but almost half of my life into the Bulls prior.

Every year in the playoffs since 2000 I pulled for the Bulls when they were in it along with my home team when they were in it.  I thought I'd give pulling for the home team full-time a try, considering it was somewhat of a "restart" for me, but **** that noise.  Call me bandwagoner, I don't care.  I don't consider it to be if you stop pulling for a team that has had more success to support your home team that has been a train wreck, then going back to the original team you spent 50% of your life pulling religiously for.  

And no, in football I'll never be anything but a Redskins fan.  And in baseball a Braves fan.

2 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Thanks. Just gonna brainstorm the next couple weeks and try to come up with the genre I want it to be.

Young dance prodigy from Ohio heads to the bright lights of Miami to find fame and fortune...and maybe love.  But at what cost?

You could call it 50 Wades of Gray.

Disillusioned, she takes off for the west coast and lands in Napa Valley, where she finds herself working shoulder to shoulder with the untamed immigrant masses. It's only a matter of time and daring before she finds herself stepping on more then just Fifty Shades of Grapes.

2 hours ago, youngchew said:

FFFFFF.png

Photo of Chew, Shemar Moore, and Drake on a ski trip in Vail, CO. Lookin' all thugged out.  Michael Ealy taking the photo. 

55 minutes ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

I told my wife last night that the "Charlotte Hornets Experiment" was over for me.  I'm going back to pulling for the team I pulled for close to 20 years prior to not really watching much NBA ball for a span of 4-5 years, the Chicago Bulls.  They were the team I chose at age 8, back in 1984 when MJ got drafted.  I didn't have a team yet and since he was my favorite player in the world, I picked the Bulls.  North Carolina had no professional sports teams back then.  Hornets didn't come around until 1988. 

I watched every Bulls game televised from 1984 - 1999.  It was around 2000 that I started disliking the direction the league was going and from 1999-2002, my work schedule was crazy, so outside of catching a game or two here and there, I primarily watched the playoffs and finals.  I still rooted for the Bulls, kept up with the team and standings.  

Around 2004 when we got the Bobcats, I told the wife back then that when I got back into NBA ball religiously again, I was going to try and support the home team.  It took me a while, hell it was around 2009/10 that I really started pulling for them, granted I still wanted both them and the Bulls to be successful and kept up with both teams.  I started thinking last night that I had only invested around 7-8 years into the Bobcats/Hornets but almost half of my life into the Bulls prior.

Every year in the playoffs since 2000 I pulled for the Bulls when they were in it along with my home team when they were in it.  I thought I'd give pulling for the home team full-time a try, considering it was somewhat of a "restart" for me, but **** that noise.  Call me bandwagoner, I don't care.  I don't consider it to be if you stop pulling for a team that has had more success to support your home team that has been a train wreck, then going back to the original team you spent 50% of your life pulling religiously for.  

And no, in football I'll never be anything but a Redskins fan.  And in baseball a Braves fan.

Similar story for me. I liked Ewing and Georgetown. Followed him to the Knicks. Watched the epic bulls/knicks battles through the 90s. Lost interest in the early 2000s. Kinda getting back into NBA slowly. I'll be like I am with the NFL now—just a general fan. Watch games for the fun of it. Enjoy the stars with no rooting interest longer than the length of a game. Curry, Durant obv. interesting. Westbrook also interesting. I have no interest in Lebron. Nuggets have this center Jokic that's fun to watch. My buddy is getting me interested in Wall and the Wizards. 

43 minutes ago, Kosher Ham said:

@Dont Taze Me Bro , WHAT ? 

Say it isn't so. 

Same conference, I think you just want to keep up a reason to hate the soon to be... World Champion Bullets. 

Yeah, it's so.  Would have been "so" about three years ago cause I almost pulled the trigger back then lol.  In all honesty, it never really felt right not pulling exclusively for the Bulls when I got back into NBA ball.  I caught so much **** not pulling for the Panthers in football since their inception and still do from friends and family.  

I gave the whole "pull for the home team" thing a shot, but it's over.  I still will pull for the Hornets on the side when they aren't playing the Bulls, just like I do the Panthers.  Even as a kid, once we got the Hornets, I pulled for them when they weren't playing the Bulls.  Heck, I remember going to a Bulls/Hornets game in the hive back in 1997 with the wife when we were in college.  Pippen came flying down the lane and did a tomahawk jam over a bunch of Hornets players and I was pumped up so much that I was getting threats from Hornets fans saying they were going to toss me off of the upper level :ols:

Same conference is just a coincidence.  But I don't see how the Bullets can win it all this year, since they will be getting eliminated by the Hawks in the first round.

Anyhow.....

Just now, Elessar78 said:

Similar story for me. I liked Ewing and Georgetown. Followed him to the Knicks. Watched the epic bulls/knicks battles through the 90s. Lost interest in the early 2000s. Kinda getting back into NBA slowly. I'll be like I am with the NFL now—just a general fan. Watch games for the fun of it. Enjoy the stars with no rooting interest longer than the length of a game. Curry, Durant obv. interesting. Westbrook also interesting. I have no interest in Lebron. Nuggets have this center Jokic that's fun to watch. My buddy is getting me interested in Wall and the Wizards. 

I will say that Wall is fun to watch.  I have no real hate for the Wiz, I just like messing with peeps on here.  I'm going to get the NBA League Pass next year so I can watch more teams/games.  Plus I'll need it to watch the Bulls play.  

I gotta find my old Bulls gear though (hats, toboggan, flag, etc.).  Which might be a problem cause the wife is notorious for packing **** up and this would have been packed up 10+ years ago.  Hell, hats probably won't fit right anymore anyhow.  

Archived