Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Just now, Riggo-toni said:

Apparently I have only won twice...how to get more likes....?

I just have to figure out what gets the most responses....anti-Trump stuff? anti-George Allen....pics of hot babes?

Googling images of  "Hot lesbians in Redskins lingerie holding up Pro-refugee signs"....

You have to go into the stadium, pick the side of a topic that is being dominated by the most people, like their posts and start quoting them and agreeing, then spam 10 posts about it and argue with the other crowd.  The likes should pile up then.

17 minutes ago, Riggo-toni said:

Apparently I have only won twice...how to get more likes....?

I just have to figure out what gets the most responses....anti-Trump stuff? anti-George Allen....pics of hot babes?

Googling images of  "Hot lesbians in Redskins lingerie holding up Pro-refugee signs"....

Go into every political thread. Make one post that is clearly biased towards liberals, one towards conservatives, and one nuanced, middle of the road one. Then post a dank meme for good measure and watch the likes come rolling in from every which way. 

9 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

same reason there's a carhartt store in midtown manhattan that sells their regular jackets and gear to hipsters for a huge markup. Idiots.

5 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Ignoring the idiotic "mud" pattern.........$425 for jeans?  GTFO with that nonsense.

It says I won 1 day on my profile.  Man, what a glorious day it must've been.  I have zero recollection of it.

Had to go to the doctor.  Man, you gotta fill out a thousand forms these days.  It's really annoying when the "Address" space is small as hell.  The only way I could've fit everything in there is if I lived at 2 Pip St, Ash NC 2764.  

2 hours ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

I have 11, but I'd say it's probably hard to win a day if you have to have more likes than anyone else on the board that day.  Gotta compete against the two factions in the stadium (the pro crowd and anti crowd on every topic) which is the vast majority of where the board population resides/posts.  

When "TrungCanidate2003" posts something in there negative about (insert topic here) and gets 47 likes from the other drones/sheep that agree with him, its gonna be hard to win with likes in here from the handful of us RTT regulars.

Edit:  I also have to add this cause your my dawg, but I do find some humor in your post just based on a post of yours from a while back where you said that you never like other peoples post, just on a very rare occasion :ols:

Hahah!  This is true, but all you other fools are passing out "likes" like it's going outta style.  My homie's out here liking a picture of a turd and calling it a day.

?

2 hours ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

.....at least until Friday, April 28th or Sunday, April 30th when the tears rain down after the Hawks eliminate the Wiz in the first round.

Hey now, emotions are running high. We don't want to hurt anyone's feeling.

We have to be delicate with some of these fellas. They've been through a lot recently

Archived