Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

1 hour ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Sub jalapeño for pineapple and you've got a solid adult pizza.  Hawaiian cuisine, btw, is just about the nastiest cuisine on the planet.  Spam, white rice, canned gravy....and pineapple on pizza.

SPAM gets a bum rap just 'cause it's mechanically made... lots of other cultures have sausage and offal on the menu. 

13 minutes ago, Elessar78 said:

SPAM gets a bum rap just 'cause it's mechanically made... lots of other cultures have sausage and offal on the menu. 

Spam is not chorizo.  Spam is dog food.  Though I would imagine that pineapple would improve the appeal of a plate of fried dog food.

I've flip flopped on pineapple on pizza. Used to love it, went through a phase hating it, now I'm kinda ehh. I think it depends on the rest of the toppings. Pineapple with other veggies and things like spinach I'm okay with, but I wouldn't want pineapple on heartier pizza like with meat or sausage.

1 minute ago, TryTheBeal! said:

I did that "HHaawwwhhh" intake of breath that I imagine you did.:headbang:

9 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

I've flip flopped on pineapple on pizza. Used to love it, went through a phase hating it, now I'm kinda ehh. I think it depends on the rest of the toppings. Pineapple with other veggies and things like spinach I'm okay with, but I wouldn't want pineapple on heartier pizza like with meat or sausage.

The sweet mixes with the salty/spicy of the meats.  Kinda like chocolate covered pretzels.:ols:

What's up with all these sawft ass pizza builds?!  You guys making a pie for your little sister?  Where's the heat?!  

Pepperoni, spicy sausage, jalapenos, banana peppers, onions, black olives, and mushrooms.  That's a pizza.

Eat like a man.  The heartburn that comes with it strengthens the soul and accelerates facial & chest hair growth.  Scientific fact.  

9 minutes ago, youngchew said:

What's up with all sawft ass pizza builds?!  You guys making a pie for your little sister?  Where's the heat?!  

Pepperoni, spicy sausage, jalapenos, banana peppers, onions, black olives, and mushrooms.  That's a pizza.

Eat like a man.  The heartburn that comes with it strengthens the soul and accelerates facial & chest hair growth.  Scientific fact.  

The 2 different pickled peppers add too much moisture to the pie in my opinion. 

I don't eat much pizza these days. But bell pepper(preferably reds and greens), onion and pepperoni was always my favorite 

55 minutes ago, youngchew said:

What's up with all sawft ass pizza builds?!  You guys making a pie for your little sister?  Where's the heat?!  

Needs a little pineapple

1 hour ago, youngchew said:

What's up with all these sawft ass pizza builds?!  You guys making a pie for your little sister?  Where's the heat?!  

Thats the pizza I like too. Go big or go home.

Archived