Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

11 hours ago, ixcuincle said:

Lol hockey haters in full force boys. I've seen this on Reddit too, people "Just don't get hockey" well watch it more if you don't understand. And if you STILL don't understand...watch it again until you do 

I'd watch a hockey game anytime as opposed to the boring ass NBA. 

No one cares about the opinion of McChicken hoarders

so u know what is ****ing COOL?
I am 53, and i  have a 15 year old sister.

I met her about 5 years ago or so, and she and i are pretty tight. she lives outside of Philly, and i see her a few times a year.

Doesn't sound like much, we text each other a lot, talk about hockey (she's a hell of a hockey player), and whatever is going on in her life.

i've been a big brother most of my life anyway, but now i'm a BIG brother. I dig it.

~Bang

I love the game. Hate watching it 90% of the time. 

The fighting aspect is lame. The goalie is as big as the goal. Not enough scoring because of the prior two things I mentioned. 

I only watch the highlights and box scores during the regular season, only watch the post-season games when the Caps are in the playoffs. This series has been interesting, but they are not playing as well as I would have expected. 

6 minutes ago, Bang said:

I met her about 5 years ago or so, and she and i are pretty tight. she lives outside of Philly, and i see her a few times a year.

Doesn't sound like much, we text each other a lot, talk about hockey (she's a hell of a hockey player), and whatever is going on in her life.

i've been a big brother most of my life anyway, but now i'm a BIG brother. I dig it.

~Bang

I have a brother 20 years younger than me.  It's the best.

14 minutes ago, Bang said:

~Bang

Don't drag me down with your elderly situation. 

Seriously though, that's cool. I have really zero connection with my baby sister.  My brother and other sister...close though. She is in Grad school and I am old school. I don't typically appreciate texting those that are close to me, I have no interest in facebook, snapchat,  or those type of things ( us talking about random stuff here...fine). Folks that actually know me have my number or e-mail. 

We simply never really knew each other because I was already in college when she was a baby and since I was someone from a military family...you know how they have to move here and there. We were fortunate to live in DC for as many years as we did (Dad was at the Pentagon for several years). 

11 minutes ago, Kosher Ham said:

Don't drag me down with your elderly situation. 

Seriously though, that's cool. I have really zero connection with my baby sister.  My brother and other sister...close though. She is in Grad school and I am old school. I don't typically appreciate texting those that are close to me,  We were fortunate to live in DC for as many years as we did 

That's when and where you got your swag.  #DMV 

1 minute ago, youngchew said:

That's when and where you got your swag.  #DMV 

Nah, I was playing Pink Panther...long before she was born.

I thought you knew I was born in NY and raised in DC. 

Moved to DC when I was around 5 or 6. 

Both of my parents have swag. 

They are truly great folks and gave us every opportunity to succeed, and we all have. 

We do text...but not if it is something to actually have a conversation about. 

My parents actually have more swag...because of us. 

We all have our lives on lock. 

It is truly a great feeling. 

Their entire thought process was about education, discipline, paying attention to things, and building. 

We have always and all tried to build and learn. Sometimes the discipline and paying attention has failed with my siblings. 

Solid. 

Well, our dad died recently,, about a month ago. 
So I want to watch out for her.. which i knew i'd probably have to do when i found out she even existed.

And i'm glad to have this chance to be meaningful for her..

~Bang

27 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

You're crazy.  Nothing like a Hawaiian pie.  Pepperoni, ham, pineapple...add shrooms & red onions ftw.

Sub jalapeño for pineapple and you've got a solid adult pizza.  Hawaiian cuisine, btw, is just about the nastiest cuisine on the planet.  Spam, white rice, canned gravy....and pineapple on pizza.

Just now, Kosher Ham said:

Pineapple makes a pizza soggy and does not go with tomato sauce. 

No thanks. 

Making good pizza is an art...squeezing out a little of the pineapple juice, and putting just a little less sauce on it, and we like ours extra crispy.

Chain joints don't have the time to do theirs right...my place takes the time.  One of our pizza guys has a slice tattooed on his arm...he's Mexican.:ols:

Archived