Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Wasn't there an nfl game years back where they had an anthrax scare on the sideline and they cleared the area / delayed the game only to find out it was pepper spray or something like that?

What? Lol

Most know that I'm a fat boy...

Rarely do I have "fat boy moments"... Unfortunately, or fortunately, today is one of those days. I want some Chic Fil A and I have to drive a ways to get it... But I don't care

What? Lol

Most know that I'm a fat boy...

Rarely do I have "fat boy moments"... Unfortunately, or fortunately, today is one of those days. I want some Chic Fil A and I have to drive a ways to get it... But I don't care

LOL...there's one right across from the strip mall I work in, and a Zaxby's on the other side just got rebuilt...good chicken all around me...I can't wait till Zax reopens cuz I'm dyin' for one of those Zenzation Zalads! :lol:

Anyway all the young kids playing POKEMON GO (saw two of them at the Frederick game yesterday) and you basically try to get digital pets through your phone. Everyone on my Facebook is posting pictures of themselves with pokemon, or pokemon they caught. At this point I basically assume anyone under 21 is playing the game, I glance over at their phone and I can see them trying to find pokemon  :lol:

Wasn't there an nfl game years back where they had an anthrax scare on the sideline and they cleared the area / delayed the game only to find out it was pepper spray or something like that?

I was at that game it was the 4th quarter, and it was like 35 to 7 or something like that against the eagles.

Anyway all the young kids playing POKEMON GO (saw two of them at the Frederick game yesterday) and you basically try to get digital pets through your phone. Everyone on my Facebook is posting pictures of themselves with pokemon, or pokemon they caught. At this point I basically assume anyone under 21 is playing the game, I glance over at their phone and I can see them trying to find pokemon  :lol:

So you try to find pokeman on this phone app and what do you do when you find him?

Archived