Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I was just thinking sooo...when your response to a stupid post is "ok", you're being 100% serious?

Im very predictable in my unpredictability. My mind is like Stephen A Smiths hairline... Vast and nearly beyond all comprehension. Its hard for one tell what im actually thinking (unless it's cooleyfans soothsayer dog).

For some, "Okay" can mean I disagree, but am not willing to continue on with a discussion in which neither side will budge. Or it can mean that I have no earthly clue what you're talking about, but will not ask and risk embarrassing you (most of the time). Or it can mean **** you, your mothers a whore that fed you paint chips as a child. Or it could mean nothing at all...

Im very predictable in my unpredictability. My mind is like Stephen A Smiths hairline... Vast and nearly beyond all comprehension. Its hard for one tell what im actually thinking (unless it's cooleyfans soothsayer dog).

For some, "Okay" can mean I disagree, but am not willing to continue on with a discussion in which neither side will budge. Or it can mean that I have no earthly clue what you're talking about, but will not ask and risk embarrassing you (most of the time). Or it can mean **** you, your mothers a whore that fed you paint chips as a child. Or it could mean nothing at all...

Sin is like Bruce Lee with his use of "Ok".  It drives the weak mad and often leads to more explosive posts by them, which makes it a laugh riot for all of us RTT'ers  :D

awww man, I was just joshin'. Don't get all soft on us.

Foldin' up like Doc's left ankle (right one is twisted)

I honestly dont remember that. But I don't doubt it. Ive argued with nearly everyone at least once. But its like family here (just a different ki d of family) You have arguments, but you own up, and you slap hands afterwards and move on, even if things were heated. You just cool off and sa y "Hey, my bad" and let bygones be bygones.

I usually don't let a lot of stuff carry over (even with people I don't view all that favorably). Probably the worst thing I ever said on this site, I apologized for it, and there are really only maybe two people in the history/present of this site that I would absolutely shut down or ignore, the moment they tried to say anything to me.

Sin...trying to go all pussified... What is the world coming to??? Too much time in the Miami Sun.

Well it's either that or the army comes and wastes me. Im sittin comfortably at 5 GTA stars. I go Falling Down on someone again, and y'all aren't gonna as see me for a very long time.

And without this site at work while multitasking, I'll get bored and resort to something risky like googling demonic possession stories and cattle mutilations. :mellow:

Two Walmart employees, stocking the same shelf - white man and black woman - I eavesdropped on them while carefully choosing a 30 pack of beer. Their dialog was about how we are all Americans, and we need to stick together. It was beautiful. I wanted to hug her.

Anyway, I'm chillin like a villain. 3 day weekend has commenced. Makeum say Uhhhhhh! Na Na, Na Naaa!

Let's gooo!

I might be clinging to the Irish the wrong way. What side are they on? Lol.

Ever see the Louis CK bit about being white is great?

Mom's side is Irish and German. Father's side is English. I'm a pasty, white Blonde with gingers in our family. I burn easy in the sun. It sucks. I have to be careful. My uncle (moms brother) died at 47 of multiple melanoma.

So damn hungry. Gotta wait on the wife to finish work before we can go out to eat.

Taze foraging through the fridge cussing up a storm. Finds cheese-whiz. Checks the date. Shrugs his shoulders and goes at it.

You know it. Hell, Sin cooked my ass several times when I first joined ES. I was like "damn, well that guy's an asshole."

Now he's like a brother from another. :wub:

Sin and I didn't get along at first. I've calmed down. He's calmed down. Now we're good. He'd be a good guy to have a beer with.

So damn hungry.  Gotta wait on the wife to finish work before we can go out to eat.  

Did she make it home?  Where did we go for din din tonight?  What did you have?  I hope Mrs Taze rations you off a piece tonight, as well. ;)

Taze waited for his wife to get home. He was starving. She gets home:

"Taze, I'm real tired tonight. I've got a headache. Think I'm going to bed."

Taze stands there with his mouth agape. "WTF just happened? I'm starving!"

Tazette- "Daddy, you can have one of my lunchables."

Awwww

Did she make it home?  Where did we go for din din tonight?  What did you have?  I hope Mrs Taze rations you off a piece tonight, as well. ;)

Ha, yeah and her ass rolling up in here like, "We need to decide now where we going for dinner.  I have to work and get this project out for my boss."

I pick the Irish Pub down the road.  She tells me it will be one hour max and she will be done with work..............two mo****ing hours later I'm like we gotta go now.  

I had wings and fries and some beers.  

Still working on that midnight desert boss  B)

I'm out of touch, I'm out of luck I'll pick you up when you're getting down And out of all these things I've done I think I love you better now

I'm out of sight, I'm out of mind I'll do it all for you in time And out of all these things I've done

I think I love you better now

Archived