Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I really want to just stick to only this thread when I come to the tailgate. At least, for the most part, this thread is a happy place.

All the political BS, bad cop shootings, and the Wizards thread are entirely too depressing.

Anyway, hope everyone is having a good Thursday in spite of the messes going on in this country/world.

I support this message

I really want to just stick to only this thread when I come to the tailgate.  At least, for the most part, this thread is a happy place.

All the political BS, bad cop shootings, and the Wizards thread are entirely too depressing.

Anyway, hope everyone is having a good Thursday in spite of the messes going on in this country/world.

That's why I post mainly in here.  I don't like the Stadium anymore, granted I will post in there from time to time.  I'll post some in the controversial threads in the tailgate.  But they seem to always turn into the same debates/agendas every time, so I often wonder (after the fact) why I even bothered to post in them in the first place.

But yeah, RTT is home here.  Then the video games, TV shows, movies and grilling thread is where I'm at.  

I really want to just stick to only this thread when I come to the tailgate. At least, for the most part, this thread is a happy place.

This post officially lets me know that you truly belong here. Takes a certain kind of personality to come to that realization. We all still go in other threads, but this is our HQ, chill lounge, players club, boom boom room, our Ravenite.

maxresdefault1.jpg

Welcome, RTT brother. You are now a Man of Honor, and part of our Family. Your duties and responsibilities to the Family, come before anything else. Before your wife. Before god. Loyalty, beyond question. And as long as you remember this, we won't have to cap you and bury you in 10 ft of cement :)

On the way out the door, make sure you say hi to the Feds, err, mods, obviously selling flowers from that van across the street.

I generally like the Stadium lately. I rarely do the politics thing anymore. People argue to broadcast their point in the Tailgate. It's never a discussion. 

How often does someone in the Tailgate admit to being wrong? Stadium?

It's ok.  I typically go in there during the draft and free agency and try to avoid game days.  Sometimes I get drunk enough to post in there on game day, which probably isn't the smartest thing for me to do since I sometimes snap and go off.  

It's ok. I typically go in there during the draft and free agency and try to avoid game days. Sometimes I get drunk enough to post in there on game day, which probably isn't the smartest thing for me to do since I sometimes snap and go off.

ha-ha

Game day threads are a trip to drop in and out of. One minute were the most dominant team in ten years, next page, everyone should be fired and cut.

ha-ha

Game day threads are a trip to drop in and out of. One minute were the most dominant team in ten years, next page, everyone should be fired and cut.

Along with hundreds of random posters I've never heard of fighting with you over stupid stuff.  I realized one day that getting banned over arguing with "CP4Life49685" with his 2 month old account and 22 posts wasn't worth my time lol

This post officially lets me know that you truly belong here. Takes a certain kind of personality to come to that realization. We all still go in other threads, but this is our HQ, chill lounge, players club, boom boom room, our Ravenite.

Welcome, RTT brother. You are now a Man of Honor, and part of our Family. Your duties and responsibilities to the Family, come before anything else. Before your wife. Before god. Loyalty, beyond question. And as long as you remember this, we won't have to cap you and bury you in 10 ft of cement :)

Glad to be a part of the fam!

From me to all of you:

sometimes-i-wonder-how-you-put-up-with-m

I really do enjoy posting in this thread with all of you.  I'm very laid back and am a smart ass, so I feel like I fit in here pretty well when discussing all of our random thoughts.

Got a box of Chocolate Lucky Charms for the first time on an impulse buy to match a 2 for 5 deal...

First spoonful last night had me like...

[beerfest gif]

Where have you been all my life?

Did you wish you could brush your teeth with it?

Love that movie btw.  One of the funniest scenes too.

"I want to stick my dick in it."

"I want it to stick it's dick in me."

Did you wish you could brush your teeth with it?

Love that movie btw. One of the funniest scenes too.

"I want to stick my dick in it."

"I want it to stick it's dick in me."

Lol sooo tempting to put in the taken out of context thread...

Was looking at how much I pay to watch TV/Movies, it's ridiculous, but like my brother from another mother Chewosaurus Rex, I need my shows and movies.

Was looking around at Hulu and Amazon Prime and they have extra subscriptions you can add on to get Showtime and Starz, for $8.99 each and you get access to current programming/shows live as you would through cable/satellite subs.  Then I checked out HBO Now, it's only $13.99/month.  

Started looking at my DTV package vs. the lesser ones and I can drop down three tiers, save $70 and add those other channels via Hulu, Amazon, HBO Now and save $37/month.  I won't have Max anymore, but now that Banshee is done, I can live without it.  Also, I can scrap Showtime and add it when I want to watch say Homeland when it comes back, get rid of it during the 5-7 month downtime between seasons.  Save some more $$$ that way.

Along with hundreds of random posters I've never heard of fighting with you over stupid stuff. I realized one day that getting banned over arguing with "CP4Life49685" with his 2 month old account and 22 posts wasn't worth my time lol

That was me!! :P

I always sleep better with a little sausage in me.

TWSS?

Started looking at my DTV package vs. the lesser ones and I can drop down three tiers, save $70 and add those other channels via Hulu, Amazon, HBO Now and save $37/month.  I won't have Max anymore, but now that Banshee is done, I can live without it.  Also, I can scrap Showtime and add it when I want to watch say Homeland when it comes back, get rid of it during the 5-7 month downtime between seasons.  Save some more $$$ that way.

that's how they get you, bruh LOL.  Wife and I have that conversation about cutting the DirecTV cord maybe twice a year.  "Can we do without STARZ?  Outlander, Power, Girlfriend Experience.  Nope.  How about no Showtime?! Shameless, Ray Donovan, The Affair, Homeland."  etc, etc.  LOL

Needs them shows.  Though I know paying for each channel's On Demand or whatever would be cheaper, but the idea of not being able to just turn on the TV and scroll through a bunch of channels I don't watch scares me LOL.

Got a box of Chocolate Lucky Charms for the first time on an impulse buy to match a 2 for 5 deal...

First spoonful last night had me like...

beerfest-o.gif

Where have you been all my life?

Dawg, how have you never had lucky charms before?!  LOL

I really want to just stick to only this thread when I come to the tailgate.  At least, for the most part, this thread is a happy place.

I'm having a good day.   Heck, I'm having a great week.

Because we got Kevin Freaking Durant and the Wizards didn't!  LOLOLOLOLOL

spongebob.gifupload gifs

Because we got Kevin Freaking Durant and the Wizards didn't! LOLOLOLOLOL

Ya, all ya gotta do is stay cool about it and basketball gods might look the other way on the whole thing.

But if you gonna act like a horse's ***, I'm gonna hope they spary that whole can of mace right in your eyeballs : )

maxresdefault.jpg

Because we got Kevin Freaking Durant and the Wizards didn't!  LOLOLOLOLOL

I like the cut of your jib, Predicto.

But all that means is you have yet another player on your roster that has blown a 3-1 series lead.  :P

Wow. I've been MIA today. I was off work yesterday and spent all day trying to catch up. Ridiculous, but it is our busiest time of the year. Had 29 emails, 3 phone messages, 4 IT requests, a meeting and a contract problem to solve. All in one day while I was gone. Damn.

Archived