Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I've never seen Goonies or SBM.

I thought I was just drunk and dreamed this last night.  Instead of it being true and me actually responding to it lol.

E, my man, how in the blue hell have you not watched those two movies?  Was it by choice?  Cause mathematically, it is almost statistically impossible that you haven't seen SBM, based on how many times this movie has been spammed across networks over the last 30 years. 

Goonies, everyone should be required to watch that as a child and pass along to their children.  It was the ultimate kid movie back then.  Treasure hunting, inventions/gadgets/etc.  Data is my favorite character in that movie, he inspired me to make booby traps and **** to sabotage friends when playing in the back yard or woods.  

Truth!  I can watch that movie any time it's on, any day.  I'm gonna be disappointed in E if he tells us he hasn't seen Lean on Me either.  Another classic.

It's like never seeing Jaws or an episode of MASH.

It's statistically impossible. 

Stand by Me and Goonies kicked ass.

Remake of red dawn was way better then the old crap one with the guy from ghost.

All girls version of Ghostbusters was better then the guy version with the dude from what about Bob.

So you just catching a flight and rolling to the twin city?  Look at abdc high rolling :P

Stand By Me

Haha no this is for my birthday trip in August.  I was considering New Orleans, but mid August in NOLA might be a bit tough.  I want to walk around and see stuff.  Humidity doesn't bother me but I can always go in October-March, probably be a bit more comfortable.

Stand by Me and Goonies kicked ass.

Remake of red dawn was way better then the old crap one with the guy from ghost.

All girls version of Ghostbusters was better then the guy version with the dude from what about Bob.

you're a monster

Archived