Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I saw where somebody didn't know about your name in the Stadium.  Calling yourself "Mr. Sinister."

Certain people aint bout that X-Men villain life

No wonder you're such a ****ing savage.  A monster even.

Was our boy Sin roasting fools in the Stadium like

Tumblr_llzlp8hjDO1qa1dck.gif

Was our boy Sin roasting fools in the Stadium like

(godzirra)

You know it.  Hell, Sin cooked my ass several times when I first joined ES.  I was like "damn, well that guy's an asshole."  

Now he's like a brother from another.   :wub:

Damn, I don't remember this lol.

At any rate, im trying not to be so harsh in my responses nowadays. Usually im not anyways. I feel, althouvh I can't say im a saint, or even good natured 100% of the time, usually my worst moments have come in reaction to someone else's jackass-ness.

Some im trying not to be the guy who loses his cool at the family gathering arguing with the drunk uncle and ruining the cookout from now on.

In the Tailgate (and mostly rtt) I am usually 20% serious and 80% bull****, unless I foray into a political/social injustice thread. Then its about 60/40, and 100% serious if someone says something stupid.

From now on, I will try harder to rein in The Beast, and just bring out the BANG! gun and 8th grade lunchroom fry people who try to take my pots and try to cook in my kitchen.

Some people do deserve to get set on fire by the Internet for their "opinion". Just remember even if you're right, going about it the wrong way will be like you were never right to begin with.

Having said that,

Living your life >>> Winning an Internet battle

I just read the stupidest thing...

Russell Crowe had someone write a Gladiator 2. It was going to be him in the afterlife and someone on earth named Jesus was causing the Romans trouble and he was going to fight jesus..

Basically they made it as dumb as possible so it wouldn't get made

Having said that,

Living your life >>> Winning an Internet battle

**** you, you're wrong....

I win

Two more hours.........then it's time to break out the brews.  

Under 20 minutes and a commute home for this guy. So ready. With everything that's gone on in the world this week, I'm so ready to just turn on the PS4, crack open a few coldies, and tune the **** out.

I love me some Animals and Eric Burdon.  Now I want to go to New Orleans.

Ok this is weird.  I watched that exact video last night.   What are the odds?

by the way, if you want a giggle jump to 1:55.  Looks like Eric is spanking the monkey

Under 20 minutes and a commute home for this guy. So ready. With everything that's gone on in the world this week, I'm so ready to just turn on the PS4, crack open a few coldies, and tune the **** out.

Did you ever buy any games on PS4 to roll with us on?  Did I add you yet?

I love me some Animals and Eric Burdon.  Now I want to go to New Orleans.

"But now I'm humble and I can only think"

"About New Orleans and those jumbo shrimp"

Archived