Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Time to drink real beer. Give up the 30 pack of keystone light ice and grab a nice Abbott's or arrogant ****.

Kiddin' me? I'm the biggest beer geek up in this piece. Come see me in the beer thread. I'm just going through an American Lager/Malt Liquor/Fruit beer phase that's killin me man. I've had more Double IPAs, Double Stouts and Double Bocks than you can shake a stick at. And all the styles in between. I ranked them beers all carefully and ****. Now, I can't get enough of the cheap corn/grain flavor man. The stigma attached to it is bull****, man. The style is good, all to its own.

Kiddin' me? I'm the biggest beer geek up in this piece. Come see me in the beer thread. I'm just going through an American Lager/Malt Liquor/Fruit beer phase that's killin me man. I've had more Double IPAs, Double Stouts and Double Bocks than you can shake a stick at. And all the styles in between. I ranked them beers all carefully and ****. Now, I can't get enough of the cheap corn/grain flavor man. The stigma attached to it is bull****, man. The style is good, all to its own.

I like Smirnoff ice raspberry

I prefer a fine merlot...

you would

Good point made by Coach on Lesnar. He and Lebron are seriously the two most freakish athletic men I have ever seen.

Their mothers ovaries were struck by a bolt from Zeus

ROFL!  That would be Odin's bolt... :lol:

UFC 201 is here in ATL, and 92.9(The Game) radio is giving tix away. 

Remember when Coach was a valet?  I think he is the true representation of that old Virginia Slims line:  You've come a long way, baby.

Zeus is the Greek God of Thunder, missy...

ROFL! That would be Odin's bolt... :lol:

UFC 201 is here in ATL, and 92.9(The Game) radio is giving tix away.

Remember when Coach was a valet? I think he is the true representation of that old Virginia Slims line: You've come a long way, baby.

I still feel like, after nearly a decade of him at ESPN, that someone is gonna rush the set and powerbomb him through a table

Zeus is the Greek God of Thunder, missy...

I still feel like, after nearly a decade of him at ESPN, that someone us gonna rush the set and powerbomb him through a table

I know mythology on all levels, mister...but it took "Vikings" for me to finally understand why one of my childhood cats that we adopted from another family was named Fraya, ;) ...and that was easily 40 years ago, when we lived in Manassas.

I'm calling for the piledriver. B)

And you jabbed sin for liking merlot?

Do you like bartles and jaymes?

this clearly shows who's got the problem with who. I admit to liking possibly the second girliest drink (zima is for Pussies (jk I like that too)) and then make the Merlot joke. Get over yourself and work through what ever it is that I do that gets you worked up.

I love Merlot. Hell, my favorite wine is Bordeaux, although more medoc than Graves, but still.

When I was a kid, my parents always had Becks and B&J in the garage and I'd drink them. Loved um. Don't remember seeing them the last 20 years though.

"You gotta believe me". :D

last two lines on paranoid. Smoking and tripping is all that you do.

Yyyeeeaaaahhhhh.

Haha

I know mythology on all levels, mister...but it took "Vikings" for me to finally understand why one of my childhood cats that we adopted from another family was named Fraya, ;) ...and that was easily 40 years ago, when we lived in Manassas.

I'm calling for the piledriver. B)

Spine on a Pine/ People's Elbow was my fave. Rock brutalized that bamma.

my sister wants me to go to a wedding expo with her because she knows I'm pretty creative when it comes to organizing and staging big events.  I don't really want to go but i think a lot of hot single girls might be there lol.  I think i might go for that reason alone :x 

Archived