Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Everyone going crazy about this Pokemon Go stuff. I guess its because I'm older now but I'm just not that into it. I mean I liked pokemon when I was 12. I'm a grown ass man now.

I'm about 43, I have no idea what pokemon is, except I think goku is the leader.

what is pokemon go, and why did one of my facebook friends find a pokemon at a restaurant?

It's a new mobile Pokemon game that puts pokemon into the "real world" with augmented reality. Apparently one person found an Ekans on top of their toilet.

It's a new mobile Pokemon game that puts pokemon into the "real world" with augmented reality. Apparently one person found an Ekans on top of their toilet.

yeah, I found an Ekans on the top of my toilet too...until I got off of whatever I was smoking at the time :lol:

When the Levee Breaks tho

The performance was made on a brand new drum kit that had only just been delivered from the factory.

The famous drum performance was recorded by engineer Andy Johns by placing John Bonham and a new Ludwig drum kit at the bottom of a stairwell at Headley Grange, and recording it using two Beyerdynamic M160 microphones at the top, giving the distinctive resonant but slightly muffled sound

This is Headley Grange.

headley.jpg

Bonzo was at the bottom of a stairwell in there, with two mics recording.

I think about what I'd do if I won the lottery way too much. Lol Honestly, I think more about the fact that I'd rather win one of the smaller prizes than the jackpot. In the national games at least. I don't want to be plastered all over TV. Mo money, mo problems.

If I did win though, I'd want to go buy a nice piece of land in the Va mountains. Most likely near Charlottesville. Have a nice house built. No mansion or anything. But nice. Spend my days writing, doing podcasts, and BBQing. Maybe start a non-profit or do some work that allows me to help people. Maybe boost art and vocational education in public schools or something like that.

Raising a child in today's world is a scary task. All the **** going on. Innocent people dying. Retalliation. Etc.

It's why I am glad I do not have any children, that I know of.

I think about what I'd do if I won the lottery way too much. Lol Honestly, I think more about the fact that I'd rather win one of the smaller prizes than the jackpot. In the national games at least. I don't want to be plastered all over TV. Mo money, mo problems.

I know people say money does not cure problems or make people happy, but I would like to be the judge of that for myself.  I might have newer problems I never had before, but I'd get rid of most of my old problems too.  amirite?

After reading some of the comments in other threads here lately, sometimes you're reminded that the ONLY thing some of us have in common with each other is our love for the Redskins.  And that's okay.

#allopinionsmatter  B)

****. If I win, you're both due $5 mil, at least. (And only if you HTTR promise to use it well, and I know you will. I stand by my promise.)

You hear that KB? If Mary even wins a free ticket we each get 5 million!! Woo hoo!!!

After reading some of the comments in other threads here lately, sometimes you're reminded that the ONLY thing some of us have in common with each other is our love for the Redskins. And that's okay.

#allopinionsmatter B)

Except for asians. You meant that all opinions matter except asians. Right?

After reading some of the comments in other threads here lately, sometimes you're reminded that the ONLY thing some of us have in common with each other is our love for the Redskins.  And that's okay.

#allopinionsmatter  B)

I'm gonna stay out of those threads the rest of the day.  It's hard enough to focus with all the **** going down around the country the past few days.  Tired of reading the same arguments over and over again.  

Archived