Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

There are several people who just love to argue, no matter what. I can only argue to a point, and then if something's not getting home, I'm done.

I'd go insane, arguing the same thing over and over like Groundhog day.

Lmao, pot meet kettle.

I think we will get the win.  Djax is due for another over-the-top TD.  Teddy had plenty of chances to do that against the Pack, but his sorry ass couldn't get it done.  Kirk will not waver - he'll connect.  And McVay/Gruden will stay aggressive in playcalling.

Defensively, I think Will Compton will bring it.  He'll get a fumble or pick at a key moment.  And I think the Pack will be so worried about RK91 and Preston getting pressure, that Big Swaggy Baker will tear up the interior of their O-line.

Rodgers is still a beast, so, he'll make some plays, but we'll have a time consuming drive in the 4th to ice the game.

HAIL

I wish I had the same faith as you all. But seeing what happened to RGIII 3 years ago (today) and the history of soul crushing losses by the Skins (and my college team) for the past 25 or so years and kept my expectations grim. 

I will say this - this team is moving in the right direction. You can feel it with the talent and personnel they are employing. I can't remember a Skins team ever overcoming so many injuries and having the next man up step up at near the same level. That is comforting.

No predictions..but I fully expect the Packers to come on strong in the 2nd half. 

I know it would crush some people if we lose, but think about where we were and where people predicted us to be in training camp and you can see us trending up.

This is just the beginning under Scot. The job is far from done and we will be a force to be reckoned with for years to come. Anything we've done or will do is icing on the cake for a former 3-4 win team that was in total disarray.

Put it into proper perspective and you'll see the progress no matter if we win or lose.

Watching Straight Outta Compton right now. This movie is great, I know there are some exaggerated parts on how some of the **** went down, but pretty cool seeing the story from the beginning, through the parting of Cube and then Dre, Death Row, etc.

its amazing

This girl I knew killed herself yesterday. Sad as ****. Really hot, sweet, smart, talented photographer. I've always reached out to her to let her know she's not alone. Jan 2nd she posts "I'm lonely", like she has before.I figured she's tired of hearing me say the same thing. Now she's gone.

I posted today, after I found out, that I've always dealt with depression and suicide and I want people to know they're not alone and to reach out to me at any time.

Several did and I know I saved at least one life today. Life is so fragile and precious and you never know what a person is battling inside. Depression feels like you're drowning or being smothered by a mountain and you're alone and there is no hope.

I also started training dogs today, even though I don't know if I'm ready. I saved one of them too today.

I'm a ****ing saint. I'll always be broke. I'll never have nice new things. I'll always share my home, food and time with any living thing and I'll be rich every day.

I can't wait to see what lives I can touch tomorrow.

This is what happens to me when I sober up. I feel everythings pain in the world and it crushes me and makes me depressed, but a fellas gotta put his own mask on first, when you're on a crashing plane, so I help, I'm vegan and I'm going to exercise to get the rage I'm full of out and I'm going to run my mouth on here so suck it nerds.

Archived