Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

700 million isn't enough to buy the Wizards, much less the Redskins. You could get the DC United though.

I can finance the rest like Danny. 

President of the United States AND two teenage daughters? Forget the fact his hair's gone completely grey, I'm surprised he has any at all now. GD.

Defending the Constitution from all these pretenders is tough work. I'd dye my hair and get secret plastic surgery—"look this Presidentin' aint ****. "

When was the last time you were in a fight? Open question

I got in fights here and there throughout high school.  Not all the time, nothing really major, usually over pick-up games of basketball, with friends, etc.  

Last one that involved physical confrontation was when I had started college, so about 20 years ago (I'm 40 now - so 1995).  

Then there have been some near fights over the years, not many, like 4-5 times from age 21-40 that almost escalated to physical confrontation.  Usually, people stepped in and it was diffused before that happened, or in one instance, I got kicked out of the bar. 

Had a guy try to rob me with a pocket knife in Bogota about 4 years ago. Wasn't really a fight. Funny how training from 30 years ago kicks in when adrenaline starts pumping. Introduced him to a concrete electrical pole. Like riding a bike.

Also got robbed for about $40 in a taxi in Sao Paulo that same year by two guys on motorcycles with pistols - no fight there...thank God I put my wallet in my luggage at the airport, which was in the trunk att.

Too old to fight anymore.

Once this guy came in to my work all geeking about a meteor we had on exhibit. I went in the back and grabbed some petrified elephant poop and told him it was the meteor. He ran his hands all over that poop.

When I told him what it was we fought.

He lost.

Had a guy try to rob me with a pocket knife in Bogota about 4 years ago. Wasn't really a fight. Funny how training from 30 years ago kicks in when adrenaline starts pumping. Introduced him to a concrete electrical pole. Like riding a bike.

Also got robbed for about $40 in a taxi in Sao Paulo that same year by two guys on motorcycles with pistols - no fight there...thank God I put my wallet in my luggage at the airport, which was in the trunk att.

Too old to fight anymore.

I have a friend whose dad has some "unknown" job. Allegedly he does QUALITY CONTROL for an international company. They've lived all over the world, he's really built and holds a black belt in karate.

When they lived in Colombia some thugs tried to Rob him, put a gun to the back of his head. He told us he disarmed the guys, took them down and ran. Said he didn't know if they were still alive.

I got in fights here and there throughout high school. Not all the time, nothing really major, usually over pick-up games of basketball, with friends, etc.

Last one that involved physical confrontation was when I had started college, so about 20 years ago (I'm 40 now - so 1995).

Then there have been some near fights over the years, not many, like 4-5 times from age 21-40 that almost escalated to physical confrontation. Usually, people stepped in and it was diffused before that happened, or in one instance, I got kicked out of the bar.

Lol. I can just imagine a drunk you in a bar like 15 years ago

" What did you say about Baron Davis' scoring average?!?"

My mother's family can be ghetto as hell (Wynwood mentality). Uncle was messing around with this chick that had a son. The son and he had been beefing (typical kid with daddy issues stuff). Kid (18), beat up my uncle (who I particularly don't like all that much anyway).

I just happened to be visiting during that time, and my mother called me up and asked me to come help him. Apparently the gf took my uncle in another room, and the kid was threatening to beat him again if he came out.

So I drive over there to get him and bring him back to his house and this ****head is acting like he's going to block the door, and when I walk up to him to get to move, he swells up and swings, missing me entirely, then I grabbed him and swept his legs out, slamming him to the floor. getting thrown to the floor like that shocked him, so he didn't try anything else. Kinda felt bad, considering that if I were him I'd have likely done the same thing (witnessing domestic violence made me very protective of my mother too), but you just off and slug somebody just because they basically tell you to stop being a pussie momma's boy freeloader, not in college, and having no job.

I haven't punched anyone in almost 15 years. Pretty proud of that, because I've punched 100's of faces repeatedly. I'd say 25% I ruined someone, 50% even 20% got my ass kicked and 5% I should have gone to a hospital or vet. **** that. Trainer at the gym asked me today why I'm trying to get in shape. Said I want to learn to fight sober. I eat a lot of ****, between animal rescue and being vegan and I'm going to snap and mash someone up soon. Should probably do it in a gym.

Once this guy came in to my work all geeking about a meteor we had on exhibit. I went in the back and grabbed some petrified elephant poop and told him it was the meteor. He ran his hands all over that poop.

When I told him what it was we fought.

He lost.

Poor Burgold. Most epic trolljob ever witnessed.

I haven't punched anyone in almost 15 years. Pretty proud of that, because I've punched 100's of faces repeatedly. I'd say 25% I ruined someone, 50% even 20% got my ass kicked and 5% I should have gone to a hospital or vet. **** that. Trainer at the gym asked me today why I'm trying to get in shape. Said I want to learn to fight sober. I eat a lot of ****, between animal rescue and being vegan and I'm going to snap and mash someone up soon. Should probably do it in a gym.

Come at me bro.

Lol. I can just imagine a drunk you in a bar like 15 years ago

" What did you say about Baron Davis' scoring average?!?"

LOL!  

Up in that joint like, "What?!?!  You don't think Muggsy Bogues was the best point guard in the NBA you stupid ****!"  *smashes beer bottle* 

Seriously, never over the Hornets.   I tried to take on 3 Eagles fans back in 2002, I thought it was one, turned out to be three.  Guy kept running his mouth during the first half non-stop and we were getting killed on MNF.  

I fired off at him and was about throw down.  Told my wife after I busted him in the mouth, one of his friends was gonna catch a beer bottle to the dome before the third jumped me and then beat me down.  Focus ended up getting shifted off me, wife paid the bill and we left.  

Powerball, smowerball. I don't want all that money.

It will just bring pain and suffering..........

to the dallas fans when I buy every billboard in Arlington, TX. LOL

Pay me.

All the RTT regulars at gameday opening night next year if I win. Details will be sent via PM. No PM, don't ask lol. That means you suck.

Welcome back Goonie, good to hear from you.

And if nobody wants to win all that money then please just buy tickets and when you win sign it over to me. I'll gladly take on all of the troubles of dealing with it for you. And I'll even pay off your house and debt and throw a crisp hunnid grand your way afterwards.

I mean that's sitting at court side with Jay Z, flirting with Beyoncé and inviting them and Lebron back to the club you own afterward money. That's more money than all these famous people you see all The time. Some of them combined.

It's up to $700mil now, could hit 800 by Saturday. You are walking out with half a billy pretax.

Setup an estate so your name isn't everywhere. Or pay somebody a few hundred thousand to claim it for you. Problem solved.

I'll take that anyday.

Archived