Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

That Navy thread is tough to read through. Reminds me of one of the more disappointing memories of mine, trying to join the Air Force.

But at the end of the day, things have a way of turning out for the best. I'm currently enjoying a lot of things, and people, that I otherwise would've never met.

At least that's what I tell myself all the time. Usually works, though

She is smoking hot.

Agree...women from the Colombian coast have these rocking bods, especially their butts...many have great fronts as well, or get implants. Her face is very common in Cartagena, Baranquilla and Santa Marta...saw 3 or 4 young ladies that made me do a double take...but they were younger.

Thank God for so many things here in the US...Real internet connections/4g, our infrastructure is outstanding, hot water heaters, always a gift to "come home"...

Happy new year.

Stop fighting in here.

Foam posits are an acquired taste.

Kirk is doing much better than I thought he could be.

Sofia Vergara may be smoking hot but she can read a bedtime story to me every night for the rest of my life. Over the phone. Her voice is sexy.

KB sorry for your loss brother.

Ankles still trolling the lack of movie knowledge. Lol.

Should be caught up now.

L4L

I don't fight. I educate.

Goon, good to see you, buddy. Hope all is well with you and yours

Appreciate that Sin. Family is doing well.

I don't mind a bout of verbal fisticuffs, it just seemed like a stale mate no win situation that devolved into caveman wife throwing. Not the RTT way, that's all.

Nothing but love.

Hail.

I'm sorry to hear that KB. I've had suicide significantly Impact my life. It's truly a scary thing.

I have LOVE tatted on my wrist for suicide awareness. My hope is that people ask me about it and I can explain what it is and what it means to me. Perhaps that person will be going through something at the time that will spark us talking about it deeper and maybe I can provide some perspective or help them through it in some way.

Thinking we should start a "roast the mods thread" we could list them all in the first post then let people post whatever they wanted about them. It would be a special thread where anything would go and you couldn't be punished for it. Think of it as a place to vent and let of steam.

This is a good idea right?

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/powerball-numbers-drawn-500-million-jackpot-n491751

Here's the bad news: You didn't win the monster Powerball jackpot Wednesday night.

The good news: Neither did anyone else.

That means the jackpot will roll over to an estimated $675 million — the largest lottery prize in U.S. history, according to Texas Lottery spokesperson Kelly Cripe — when it's drawn again Saturday night.

Listening to the Junkies on the way in this morning and a guy called in with the usual "Just wait. If RGIII goes to Dallas, he's going to make the Redskins pay!" type schtick. That **** is seriously getting tired. Just considering that we know for a fact that he's gone after this year, it really doesn't matter, and it's beyond old now. At this point, if that's still what you're focusing on, you've completely left the building in regards to being a Skins fan and are only focused on being vindicated. There seriously are folks out there that have/are rooting against the team because a specific QB isn't starting. I could not fathom that. Mind boggling. Liking a player, and rooting for them is one thing. Becoming infatuated enough with a single player that you're rooting against your team because they're not starting is another. Sorry, rant done.

IX, is that only stuff you've ever gotten at games? Or everything Redskins you own period? This team has been pretty terrible about giving things away at games. Think I've gotten like a small nylon bag, a towel, and one of those plastic scroll things.

Archived