Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Seriously X. Noodle is slang for pasta.

Is macaroni and cheese not a bowl of noodles?

Noodles are not slang for pasta...ravioli is not a noodle...tortellini is not a noodle...pastine is not a noodle...

Get it right. Calling all pasta noodles is like saying all democrats are cry baby wussies....

Wait...I think that proves your point...

Anyways...not all pastas are noodles....

End the ignorance!!!!

For anyone interested - Morris's character is exactly what he portrays it as.

My buddy works with the place he rents from. He's run into him multiple times. He's exactly what you think he is.

He goes out of his way for random people and in random ways. He was asked to speak at an event and he opened with "I don't know why they asked me to be here, I just play football" and then I think he talked about playing football and other fun stuff instead of whatever they thought he was going to talk about.

He's just a cool goofball who only seems to care about working hard and being nice to people.

It's actually amazing he's survived so long as a professional athlete.

OK, so I just noticed that under my avatar and under how many posts I have it lists how many "warning points" I have.  I can't see this for anybody else, so I assume this is a feature that lets you know how much trouble you are in (but only for yourself and not viewable for everyone else to see).  How long has this feature been there, and is it described anywhere?  I looked in the rules and guidelines and there was nothing.  BTW, I have 0 warning points (whatever that means).  How many points before you are suspended?  Banned?  Inquiring minds want to know.  Was this posted somewhere and I missed it?

OK, so I just noticed that under my avatar and under how many posts I have it lists how many "warning points" I have.  I can't see this for anybody else, so I assume this is a feature that lets you know how much trouble you are in (but only for yourself and not viewable for everyone else to see).  How long has this feature been there, and is it described anywhere?  I looked in the rules and guidelines and there was nothing.  BTW, I have 0 warning points (whatever that means).  How many points before you are suspended?  Banned?  Inquiring minds want to know.  Was this posted somewhere and I missed it?

I think it counts down backwards......from like 5.  So if you are at zero, one **** up and you're doomed buddy.

tumblr_n3g9m01JG81qcga5ro1_500.gif

I've got 5. Once you get enough, yours be outta here.

Noodles are not slang for pasta...ravioli is not a noodle...tortellini is not a noodle...pastine is not a noodle...

Get it right. Calling all pasta noodles is like saying all democrats are cry baby wussies....

Wait...I think that proves your point...

Anyways...not all pastas are noodles....

End the ignorance!!!!

I would call a ravioli a noodle.

I'll concede cous cous not being a noodle, not because you're right, but because I'm stubborn and cous cous is stupid and I don't want to be in the same corner as cous cous.

I've got 5. Once you get enough, yours be outta here.

I would call a ravioli a noodle.

I'll concede cous cous not being a noodle, not because you're right, but because I'm stubborn and cous cous is stupid and I don't want to be in the same corner as cous cous.

Lol. Ravioli starts as a noodle but then graduates and becomes something greater.

Or I guess you could call it a pregnant noodle, but then eating it might be considered abortion and that would anger the religious right...

Pastine however is still not a noodle.

I don't care too much about shoes. I get a pair of decent looking $40 sneakers every few months, run and walk in 'em like crazy, then toss 'em.

I run a lot and walk very fast. If I dropped a lot of money on shoes I'd have to pull back on the intensity. Wouldn't want to wear them down.

I buy my work shoes from ShoesForCrews.com...they're made for restaurant peeps, totally non-skid (not just "slip-resistant"), have a guarantee so if you don't like them, they send a return postage thing to send 'em back (I never have).   I've probably been ordering them for about 15 years, they last forever.  I have 2 different styles of clogs & 2 different "sneaker" versions.  Not pricey at all when you consider how durable they are.  They even sell replacement insoles, great company imo.  Even my boss at the doggy daycare wore 'em.  Check 'em out.  You can even get steel-toes if you need 'em.

Edit, add:  LOL at Xamiel's political pasta

Lol. Ravioli starts as a noodle but then graduates and becomes something greater.

Or I guess you could call it a pregnant noodle, but then eating it might be considered abortion and that would anger the religious right...

Pastine however is still not a noodle.

orzo is a noodle.

If you make an Alfredo and slather it all over some orzo, youre splashing around in a bowl of noodles.

Edit, add: LOL at Xamiel's political pasta

I don't think you understand the magnitude of this argument. I have two words, Carlos Rodgers.

orzo is a noodle.

If you make an Alfredo and slather it all over some orzo, youre splashing around in a bowl of noodles.

I don't think you understand the magnitude of this argument. I have two words, Carlos Rodgers.

LOL...well, he was born in Georgia, so there's that...

Eh, I have high arches. One of the first things the Army (I assume those other branches too) does is to check what type of foot you have (flat, normal, high). Then you buy the correct shoes. I got a pair of ASICS and have stuck with the brand for the last almost 15 years. And it does make a difference. 

The brand by itself only means so much. I have Asics running shoes too. Love 'em. But I went to a specialty running store and tehy fitted me based on flat feet AND how my foot strikes the ground. 

Thing is that I don't do 5Ks or fitness runs anymore. 

Most people spend most of their time walking and standing, while most shoes are designed for running or playing basketball. Most dress shoes are awful when it comes to this too.

Don't get me wrong. I think the towel is okay. I'll obviously keep it as I do every game souvenir (The few we have EVER gotten. Thanks Danny), and wave it during the game. But I kinda wish we could get something a little more original. I feel like it would be a classy move to do seat cushions like back in the day considering the playoff significance or some kinda noisemaker, or just something besides the old rally towel. It's been done. Pretty much a lock most teams are doing the same thing.

Owned by The Cheesecake Factory. 

Really?  I've only been there once, in the late 90s.  (It was only a block over from where I worked at the time).  Took my roommate at the time for her birthday.  I remember the dirty martinis with bleu cheese stuffed olives...yumgasm.

orzo is a noodle.

Don't bring Monte Cristo sandwiches into this argument...

Or your theory that wraps are sandwiches...that's just crazy talk

Archived