Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I'm just happy when I can find sneakers that aren't every color in the rainbow.

Looks like a ****ing carnival of drunken clown vomit all over your monkey ass feet. 

Either that or you're shopping at a store in a nursing home, for old people with different length legs.

Why can't a decent sneaker just be, IDK, blue? Not some neon traffic stopping blue either, I mean just blue.

Hey everyone look at my feet! There's a party for carnies going on down there.

and why do sneakers cost $100 now? Freaking Chucks are $60 bucks and it's canvas over broke ass hard rubber.

That is all I wore as a kid. Chucks. Probably 20+ years that's all I bought, but I'm old now and they hurt my knees and back.

Why do white middle aged men have bad backs?

Too many years on hard tiled kitchen floors? Jumping out of planes? Or both?

You need to be wearing good clogs in the kitchen...on top of rubber mats

For what's available these days, that's not bad.

I don't understand why sneakers want to be so celebratory and cheerful.

I don't mind running shoes being that way. I'm not going for design style points when I get running shoes.

Bball shoes on the other hand... I just don't u derstand where things went wrong. I think it started with those ugly ass Jordans (19s possibly)

For what's available these days, that's not bad.

I don't understand why sneakers want to be so celebratory and cheerful. 

Got these yesterday also.

http://www.yomister.com/image/large/iPZ8kLwDTalalGcvj=gsk=3AjO3Gk=pDkKcDkukh/images/tiffanyblu/Black-Blue-Sale-2014-Nike-Blazer-Women-Men-Sale-dibnann8.jpg

Although, I wore these yesterday...

4-650-asics-gel-kinsei-5-black-white-red

Depends. Are you a carny?

Why I oughta... haha.

The loafers are fine. Normal footwear and about the best you could hope for. How much did those outdoor slippers run you?

The second ones? Yeah, that's what I'm talking about. Those are an absurd level of carni-rific.

If I saw you walking around an applebees in those sneakers I'd want to point and laugh.

The loafers are fine. Normal footwear and about the best you could hope for. How much did those outdoor slippers run you?

The second ones? Yeah, that's what I'm talking about. Those are an absurd level of carni-rific.

If I saw you walking around an applebees in those sneakers I'd want to point and laugh.

The grey ones ?? Those were about 45 bucks. The crazy ones retailed when I got them for 200. I got them for free though.

Secondly, I don't eat at Applebee's. If I saw you walking into an Applebee's I'd want to point and laugh.

Don't be mad that you can't let go of the past with the penny loafers and Chuck Taylors, old man :)

No doubt. I haven't worn Chucks since I was in Jr. high. Back when I used to BMX and skateboard. Chucks or Vans.

I bought the grey kicks because I wanted a kind of skater type shoe though. haha.

EDIT: I used to put dimes in my penny loafers.

the last time i gave a **** about what shoes i had... i was in 7th grade, in a new school (dreaded Jr High) and somebody teased me about my shoes

(that i can only assume looked somehing like this.... because i didn't give a **** ::

il_570xN.763147006_sx8w.jpg

anyway... i begged and begged and begged and got some of these:    

Nike%2BBruin%2B1.JPG

and i was proud as **** for a couple of days... until i realized that i still didn't give a ****.    But my mom, ever sensitive remembered that brief moment of caring.   ... shoes like that kept on appearing in my closet for years... 

and i basically looked like this..... for a decade.

seinfeld-Nike-Air-Tech-Challenge-3_4-Bla

I don't mind running shoes being that way. I'm not going for design style points when I get running shoes.

Bball shoes on the other hand... I just don't u derstand where things went wrong. I think it started with those ugly ass Jordans (19s possibly)

Things went wrong when the shoes started coming in metal suitcases. When they started being designed more as collector's items first, and basketball shoes second. Sure, the old Jordan's for example were fashionable. But they were also comfortable and had ankle support.

BECAUSE, people wear basketball shoes for fashion.

I think there is a distinct difference, between basketball shoes you play in and basketball shoes you wear around. I made the mistake recently of getting hangout shoes to play in. 

I think there is a distinct difference, between basketball shoes you play in and basketball shoes you wear around.  

church.  Fomaposites are the best looking basketball shoes of all time, and probably the most comfortable shoes I've ever owned.  But I'd never play ball in'em, though.  They're heavy compared to most bball shoes 

Archived