Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I wasn't born in GA.

I'm born and raised a NYer which is why I know my pastas.

please. Hillbilly. Upstate NY. Don't be trying to make yourself sound cultured. You probably have a preference on what type of bb to spit, when you're eating your squirrel.

I can't argue though. Just finished my first cross fit class. I'm so old and in pain. Someone come rub me with Ben gay.

please. Hillbilly. Upstate NY. Don't be trying to make yourself sound cultured. You probably have a preference on what type of bb to spit, when you're eating your squirrel.

I can't argue though. Just finished my first cross fit class. I'm so old and in pain. Someone come rub me with Ben gay.

Lol my area of upstate ny was heavily populated with Italians...it was a major stop off between NYC and Canada back in the prohibition days ;).

I'll hold off on the comment I have regarding you and Ben Gay....

That is a good question. I've had 3 warning points for a while, and like some STDs, I fear they'll never go away. 

I think my counter broke....or the mods have me on ignore.....0

EYKH8yS.jpg

Alright. I know I know. This could go in The Stadium. But I'd like to hear from y'all I guess you're okay, maybe my favorite bunch on the board lookin asses...

What is gonna happen at Sunday's game fellow RTTers? Score predictions, who comes up big for who, and what are the patterns of the day? Let's be real. It's okay if you don't think we'll pull it out. I understand, and I think pretty much everyone else would too considering the circumstances.

I think it's a straight up dogfight to the end complete with many touchdowns. I think we hit a team total of 125+yds rushing, Alf plays better than folks think he will and gets the bulk of those, DJax gets at least one TD pass, Crowder plays a big role, but Pierre leads the receivers. I think Kirk throws a pick but redeems himself with at least three TD passes. Our defense bends but doesn't break. Preston Smith and Ryan Kerrigan split the three sacks on Rodgers and Breeland gets a pick.

I think we end up with a game not to hang our heads about, but come up just short. Score, 31-27 GB.

Alright. I know I know. This could go in The Stadium. 

I think I agree with you.

I think anything could happen. We really do have the hot hand and the Pack looks spent. With all of our pansy ass fans it would do us right to get stomped by the Pack. Anything can happen when you've got a Rodgers back there.

I think we roll them.

I'm loving the optimism. I think the only real scary factor for me is Rodgers and experience. I certainly think we have the tools necessary to win the game. I just know that Rodgers was an MVP for a reason. If we get to him and put him into the dirt (Lol It is Fedex, so yeah, it's dirt) we stand the best chance.

Agreed..

...I like that.

I think this is the hungriest, toughest, hard working bunch of ass kickers we've seen since Joe Gibbs was here and we're going to knock the ever living **** out of them.

This team has earned every ****ing inch of this season. We've had some lucky breaks and some unlucky ones. That's football. That's life.

You've been playing corner, your entire career, go play safety. Hell yes I can. You're a WR, but our CBs are hurt, can you do it? **** yeah! Guys fall down, guys step up. You don't understand the defense Keneen? Sit the **** down. Compton step right up and take it. You're uncomfortable in the pocket? Get out. Kirk takes his lumps and then lights it up.

We're stronger, tougher, people like us and we're going to kick the living **** out of the Packers

Hail to the Redskins. 

I want a "YOU LIKE THAT" rally towel...like really bad. I know they're giving 'em to everyone at the Packers playoff game, but if anyone finds a way for me to buy one, please let me know. Much appreciated.

My mom is going to the game. I just texted her not 5 minutes ago to snag me one.

and sorry Poker... we like you...but I hope there is no mercy.

Yeah, Poker is a cool dude.  But I hope to bathe in a puddle of his tears come Sunday evening.

I love you guys.

Heard it's starting to get cloudy in Landover

httr.jpg

I think this is the hungriest, toughest, hard working bunch of ass kickers we've seen since Joe Gibbs was here and we're going to knock the ever living **** out of them.

This team has earned every ****ing inch of this season. We've had some lucky breaks and some unlucky ones. That's football. That's life.

You've been playing corner, your entire career, go play safety. Hell yes I can. You're a WR, but our CBs are hurt, can you do it? **** yeah! Guys fall down, guys step up. You don't understand the defense Keneen? Sit the **** down. Compton step right up and take it. You're uncomfortable in the pocket? Get out. Kirk takes his lumps and then lights it up.

We're stronger, tougher, people like us and we're going to kick the living **** out of the Packers

Hail to the Redskins.

**** yeah.

Let's go!

1265907_o.gif

^ ^ ^

That's from Braveheart, Doc.

Anyone have a website that explains stocks/investing for a dummy like me? I need to start letting my money make money instead of rotting away in savings.

here it is, man..!

http://es.redskins.com/topic/301854-stock-market-top-appears-in-9-months-in-and-750-points-lower/

honestly... go to vanguard.com and get yourself a broad market index fund.  park in it, and let it sit.

One thing that really amazes me on this site.  The "Kirk Cousins is the Man" thread.  I understand why the mods leave it open (to filter all the BS into one thread), but the part that amazes me is how the thread is now 170 pages with almost 9,000 replies.  Really?  I feel like everyday, 5-10 pages of the same tired arguments are added to that thread.  What more can you be arguing about at this point that hasn't been said? 

As I glance through it, I feel like I'm on a carousel that never stops.  What in the world is wrong with people?  I mean, I could probably debate/argue a point in one thread for "maybe" 10 pages, then I'm done.  I don't know how the same guys can keep going on and on and on and on and on and on about it. Give it a rest and just enjoy the success we're having.

Someone bumped a training camp thread.  I told several people in there that we would win minumum of 6 games because of the Scot factor and my prediction was anywhere from 7 to 9 wins. I saw my last post that said I get to call people out when we got to 6 wins.  Only a few came in and ate their crow.

Archived