Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Chris Myers@The_ChrisMyers 1h1 hour ago

@Redskins will unveil plans this month for their new open air stadium design.Location still to be determined...DC,Virginia,Maryland #NFL

That **** better be in DC. I mean I'm in Virginia and it would be nice but **** that. Put them back where they belong. It's only right.

Now hopefully the DC gov't gets on board

@Redskins will unveil plans this month for their new open air stadium design.Location still to be determined...DC,Virginia,Maryland #NFL

I've been saying for a while the next stadium needs to have a retractable dome. Only way we'll ever get to host a SuperBowl. 

I don't know, VA seems to have been lobbying to get the next stadium. But I'm all for tearing RFK down and putting it right there. 

If they can do it in a colder region like NYC there is no reason D.C. can't be booked to host the game.

That was more of the exception than the rule. ****ing Mara pulling strings to get the Bowl there to help offset his costs for building a stadium with outrageous pricing for season tickets. Dan Snyder doesn't pull any weight with the league, we're never getting a SuperBowl unless we have a dome, and even then, it still might not happen. 

Govs daughter

Thanks.  That was my guess.  I can't believe he is keeping her alive.  So strange.

That other thing I can't figure out is how that prisoner was able to sabotage the prison.  I thought he was dead first off.  When Rick was chasing him through the jail and he locked him out and was all, "you better run."  Could've sworn you could hear him getting eaten.  But I guess not.

Great show I'm hooked.

Thanks. That was my guess. I can't believe he is keeping her alive. So strange.

That other thing I can't figure out is how that prisoner was able to sabotage the prison. I thought he was dead first off. When Rick was chasing him through the jail and he locked him out and was all, "you better run." Could've sworn you could hear him getting eaten. But I guess not.

Great show I'm hooked.

Look forward to seeing you in the threads when TWD starts back up in February :)

16 hour work day. *pops open Steel Reserve*

Will be back at work in less than 6 hours. *chugs*

Then I have two days off. *belch*

I have to mop at the end of the night. Never have come across a mop head without the teather in the middle of them. These joints look like spaghetti, couldn't get them to stay on the mop handle. **** pissed me the **** off. After all that hard work, the place gets a half-assed looking mopping.

Anyway, **** it. Redskins. ****ing new season gentlemen. And Mary. **** a record, **** the strength of a division. Win.

Archived