Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

So this food tracking app I have allows users to upload the nutrition facts of foods for the community at large to use. For no apparent reason I thought to myself, "I bet there's at least one person out there who uploaded something about poop as a joke."

The format is Food Name (Brand Name, serving size) __ cal

Here's a brief selection of what comes up:

Poop (Dutchess, 2.0 poopies) 150 cal

gross salad (poop, 1.0 cup) 255 cal

Baby Poop Dip (Homemade, 0.2 cup) 101 cal

Tastes Like Chicken Poop (Human Flesh, 1.0 average adult's flesh) 69 cal

Chocolate but[t] toffee (Husky poop, 3.0 pieces) 210 cal

Steak burrito bowl Poop Poop (Chipotle, 1.0 burrito) 635 cal

And then there are some things that are obviously silly dessert items so not as funny, like chocolate peanut desserts called Alaskan Bear Poop (and Gorilla Poop, and Elephant Poop, and Reindeer Poop, etc.)

I use my fitness pal.

I got next Sat and Sunday off, turn da **** up!

Id think so. Those things are so stupid. I dont wanna see anyone get hurt. At the same time, i have no sympathy for stupidity.

Have you seen the ones where they do it in the hood? They get their asses beat.

Ah man. Those videos of dudes walking up to hard ass looking people trying to instigate a fight... and then they pull their own pants down with their joints hanging out. **** is hilarious.

Hilarious until one of those guys ends up dead. I watched a video like that on Facebook a couple of weeks ago. You have to be seriously disturbed to walk into rough neighborhoods and try to snatch a dude's cellphone out of his hand, try to pull a dude's pants down. I seen this kid get knocked out at least twice. One time dude pulled a gun out, but put it on the ground so he could whup his ass. Could've very easily been a bullet. 

I use my fitness pal.

I got next Sat and Sunday off, turn da **** up!

Have you seen the ones where they do it in the hood? They get their asses beat.

I use MyFitnessPal too.

There's not as much stuff for boogers, I haven't checked other words yet.

Yeah, saw a video of guys riding around simulating gun sounds for a drive-by, well they "pranked" the wrong guy. Somebody pulled out a pistol and started dumpin' on the car.

Good.

Can't wait to hear a story where a whole bunch of these jackasses get tamen out. Good deterrent for the rest of the idiots that think thats cool

Sitting down and reading the Communist Manifesto again. Been awhile since I've visited this little gem.

As per last time - agree with Marx on some things, vehemently disagree with him on others. He always struck me as the kind of sociology/political science student that spent too much time in the ivory tower and not enough working with and for the poor he claimed to work for (apart from those nasty, icky, unenlightened lumpenproletariat that just don't "get it, you guys. Ugh!")

Archived