Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

So who writes the offer when you find your house?

Redfin.  they have a team who does all of your work. They are really changing the game.  They don't charge the full 3% and give back the buyers 1.5% of the commission. They have agents who work with you just to tour homes and then you have an agent who writes the offers and do all the transactions work.  They don't get paid on commission only on how you rate them after you find your house. They are salaried workers

I like Redfin and Zillow. I don't think I'd buy without a realtor representing me though. I have a realtor and mortgage lender that I'm very comfortable with.

Redfin is a full-service real estate brokerage, and our experienced, local agents can guide you through the entire home-buying process. We’ll help you explore what you can afford and where to look, and then represent you when you make an offer, during negotiations and throughout the closing process. You can see as many homes as you like with no sales pressure and, during negotiations, we work hard to get you the best possible price. When you're done, we refund* a portion of our commission back to you so you save thousands without compromising on service.

I have 3 friends who bought with them and they said for a first home buyer the experience was amazing. 

In all fairness, they don't know any different being first time home buyers.

I'm not saying that Redfin is bad. It just isn't for me, at not their home buying service. For a big purchase like that, I'd rather have someone who I know and have a relationship with.

Most people will purchase at least 2 homes in their lifetime. They'll probably finance/refinance at least 3 times. I'd rather have a relationship with a realtor and a lender. I am old fashioned that way.

Again, I love their websites Redfin/Zillow. I just would rather purchase a home conventionally.

Once again, we have "that guy" who so needs a life. He keeps getting banned for dumabssery here, then he makes dupe accts to come back and get banned again---and with all the internet sites out there to habituate. And then these guys still send adolescent level "attack" emails to the mods.

Boy, do those sting:lol:

Some of them that you think may be somewhat "off" or "just a dick" already, still don't show just how off the deep end they are like they do in these e-mails. More than a few are more ****ed than you might have believed, even after all the "talking" you did with them on ES.  

BTW, this has nothing to do with MoCo.  :P

More of a random question, but do we have a general thread for cell phone/smartphone discussion?.

If we did, it would just break down into Mac vs android. Id just post anything random in the IT thread.

5 cars and I have to bum rides for parts. What a pita.

You should have 5 of the same year/make/model. That would solve your problem.

;)

Once again, we have "that guy" who so needs a life. He keeps getting banned for dumabssery here, then he makes dupe accts to come back and get banned again---and with all the internet sites out there to habituate. And then these guys still send adolescent level "attack" emails to the mods.

Boy, do those sting:lol:

Some of them that you think may be somewhat "off" or "just a dick" already, still don't show just how off the deep end they are like they do in these e-mails. More than a few are more ****ed than you might have believed, even after all the "talking" you did with them on ES.  

BTW, this has nothing to do with MoCo.  :P

I can only imagine broski.  Thanks for dealing with all the garbage man, and for free to boot.  You don't have to give details, but has anyone of these ****ed up morons that send y'all threats, ever been reported to the authorities?  

OH **** Springy, you're last post in the Double B thread almost made me choke on my burger from laughing.

I can only imagine broski. Thanks for dealing with all the garbage man, and for free to boot. You don't have to give details, but has anyone of these ****ed up morons that send y'all threats, ever been reported to the authorities?

OH **** Springy, you're last post in the Double B thread almost made me choke on my burger from laughing.

I'm quite enjoying the double B thread.

And don't let Jumbo fool you. They give him season tickets as penance for what he does here. He turns them down because they're club seats and Jumbo prefers to mingle with the common folk. A truly benevolent being.

Sitting on the Tarmac waiting for a plane to pull out of our gate. Hey we made good time in the air, only to lose that lead on the ground standing still.

Was watching American Sniper on my tablet but it just ran out of juice.

I really could've walked to the cab stand by now.

I'm quite enjoying the double B thread.

And don't let Jumbo fool you. They give him season tickets as penance for what he does here. He turns them down because they're club seats and Jumbo prefers to mingle with the common folk. A truly benevolent being.

I'm having a blast in there lol.  Even changed my avatar temporarily for more added effect.

Bluefood is near ECU. I'll be up in Winston-Salem for a couple of days this week.  

Yup, yup. Right down the street near the corner of 10th and Greenville Boulevard. About a 5 to 10 minute drive from main campus and Dowdy-Ficklen Stadium.

Really hope to catch some football games this year. Haven't been at The Fick since my senior year of college.

If we did, it would just break down into Mac vs android. Id just post anything random in the IT thread.

You should have 5 of the same year/make/model. That would solve your problem.

;)

you ain't kidding. Living on an island kinda changes things. 2 scouts, with similar problems. That doesn't help. The CJ will be a sailboat trade and as soon as the bronco is back running, the ZJ is sold.

Yup, yup. Right down the street near the corner of 10th and Greenville Boulevard. About a 5 to 10 minute drive from main campus and Dowdy-Ficklen Stadium.

Really hope to catch some football games this year. Haven't been at The Fick since my senior year of college.

Know where blunts creek or crystal beach on the Pamlico are?

Pretty boring Sunday. Yard work, unpacked boxes, cleaned :(

Happened to catch star trek: First Contact from the beginning on Cinemax, though. Epic joint. Seeing Data have an orgasm is still funny as hell.

So just to be clear....these idiots that make prank videos for youtube, just saw some clips of dudes dressed as clowns and chasing after people with live chainsaws.

If a CCW holder pulls out a gun and shoots one of these assholes in the head, they'll get off scott-free, yeah?

So just to be clear....these idiots that make prank videos for youtube, just saw some clips of dudes dressed as clowns and chasing after people with live chainsaws.

If a CCW holder pulls out a gun and shoots one of these assholes in the head, they'll get off scott-free, yeah?

Id think so. Those things are so stupid. I dont wanna see anyone get hurt. At the same time, i have no sympathy for stupidity.

So this food tracking app I have allows users to upload the nutrition facts of foods for the community at large to use.  For no apparent reason I thought to myself, "I bet there's at least one person out there who uploaded something about poop as a joke."

The format is Food Name (Brand Name, serving size) __ cal

Here's a brief selection of what comes up:

Poop (Dutchess, 2.0 poopies) 150 cal

gross salad (poop, 1.0 cup) 255 cal

Baby Poop Dip (Homemade, 0.2 cup) 101 cal

Tastes Like Chicken Poop (Human Flesh, 1.0 average adult's flesh) 69 cal

Chocolate but[t] toffee (Husky poop, 3.0 pieces) 210 cal

Steak burrito bowl Poop Poop (Chipotle, 1.0 burrito) 635 cal

And then there are some things that are obviously silly dessert items so not as funny, like chocolate peanut desserts called Alaskan Bear Poop (and Gorilla Poop, and Elephant Poop, and Reindeer Poop, etc.)

Archived