Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Also, in other fast food news, I broke down the other day and bought McDonald's. I can't remember the last time I'd had it. But, I just want to say, for all of the hate Mickey Ds gets, a Big Mac is a tasty mother****ing sandwich. It's just good

I had a grilled onion cheddar burger last week and it was pretty good, the jalapeno double too.  

I raw I eat onions raw.

Off next two days, thinking about gettng drunk af.

Off next two days, thinking about gettng drunk af.

After reading that, pretty sure you got off to an early start. Cheers.

EDIT: Random thought : Just found this channel on the TV called Newsmax. It's pretty interesting thus far.

Hmm, I don't know. I'll look it up.

So far watched a documentary about great speeches, and now one is on about the German war machine of WW2.

Yep, they are related. TV just started about a year ago. I have no idea when I got this channel though, first time watching it.

Too fresh for ix. Gotta let it sit for 4-5 days. Adds a little.... Death? Thats what I initially thought, but somehow ix is still breathing.

Maybe he is immortal

I think it's because they are sterile and never rot, even after years:

I think ix should get some and let them sit for a couple of years before eating them.

Hey, DC! We are so excited to have World Cup Champion Ali Krieger with us at the Microsoft store at Tysons Corner Center to celebrate the launch of Windows 10.

Schedule of events:

7 a.m. Line up for a ticket to meet Ali Krieger*

10 a.m. Tysons Corner Center opens

6 p.m. Line opens for meet and greet

7 p.m. Meet and greet begins

All day long we’ll be serving up free snacks, giveaways, workshops and Windows 10 demos. See you there!

See our FAQs for details: msft.it/TCFAQ

*The first 175 people in line for the Windows 10 launch on Wednesday, July 29, will receive one complimentary ticket to the meet and greet that evening. The line begins at 7 a.m. Ticket distribution begins when the store opens.

Archived